Chicken pie with coconut milk. Coconut milk is the star of this creamy cilantro lime chicken. It adds creamy richness, nutty, and slightly sweet flavor. It also thickens naturally so you Look for canned coconut milk, usually found in the Asian aisle of the grocery store.
Omitted the water and added more coconut milk instead and most importantly, I quadrupled all the spices and then likely nearly-quadrupled them. Chicken Curry with Coconut Milk and Greek YogurtReceitas Da Felicidade! Dogfish in Coconut Milk with White RiceReceitas Da Felicidade! tomato paste, ground black pepper, dogfish Pumpkin Pie Spice Oatmeal with Coconut MilkMcCormick. old fashioned oats, water, light brown sugar. You can cook Chicken pie with coconut milk using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken pie with coconut milk
- It’s 6 cups of flour.
- You need 400 g of margarine.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of Sugar.
- Prepare 6 of medium sized Irish potatoes.
- Prepare 4 pieces of Carrots.
- Prepare of Veget able oil for frying the sauce.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 3 handful of Shreded chicken.
- It’s 1 of medium sized Onion.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 of Stock cube.
I've been craving chicken pot pie all winter and one day it just clicked that I should curry it up a little. And since I can't resist adding coconut milk to all While I was preparing the pie crust I had one final stroke of genius, and made it with coconut milk to tie everything together. Add coconut milk to cover chicken (if not sufficient add a little water or chicken stock). Place filling into cases and top with puff pastry.
Chicken pie with coconut milk instructions
- Cut the Irish potatoes,Carrots and onion.
- Cut the coconut,add water and blend.squezze the coconut milk out..
- Mix the flour,Baking powder and margarine.
- Pour in coconut milk,Knead for 10minutes leave for 7minutes.
- Heat up vegetable oil,fry the shredded chicken,Irish potatoes,carrots,salt and stock cube then add milk.
- Roll out the dough on a rolling board with roller and place on the cutter.scoope the sauce place in the middle.use a brush dip in whisked egg and brush on the edges.close the cutter and remove the excesses..
- Place on flour dusted tray and brush the top with whisked egg..
- Place in the oven and bake for 25minutes on a low heat..
Press to seal edges and cut a. The coconut milk gives the chicken a subtle sweetness, and creates a rich sauce that's perfect for spooning over rice. In addition to the coconut milk, there's another clever ingredient that adds an intense pop of flavor and subtle heat to this recipe: store-bought Thai green curry paste. Add coconut milk to the pot and deglaze by using a wooden spoon to scrape the brown bits from the bottom of the pot. Turn the pot off by selecting CANCEL, then secure the lid, making sure the vent is.