Lean Sweet Teriyaki Pork. Teriyaki is a combination of two Japanese words "teri," meaning luster, and "yaki" meaning grill or broil. Teriyaki sauce is what we now know as the The end result of my creation is a perfect combination of sweet, savory, and salty, and the teriyaki sauce pairs absolutely perfectly with the mild flavors of pork. This sweet and spicy tenderloin recipe is super easy!
I substituted ground red pepper for the red chile peppers. Fold thin end of each pork tenderloin under so pork is an even thickness; secure with toothpicks. Pour marinade over pork; turn pork to coat with marinade. You can have Lean Sweet Teriyaki Pork using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lean Sweet Teriyaki Pork
- Prepare of Lean pork.
- It’s 3 tbsp of teriyaki sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of mirin.
- It’s 3/4 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chicken/dried anchovies granules (optional).
- It’s 1 dash of black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 stalk of spring onions.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame seed.
This Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin recipe uses a simple and healthy marinade to turn out a very tender and flavorful meat. Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin is an excellent, healthy dinner that the whole family enjoys. It's super easy to make, so it's a good recipe to make for a weeknight dinner or a special (simple) Sunday. This Teriyaki Pork Chop Recipe will guide you on how to convert a lonely pork chop into a delicious dish from ground-up without using ready-made teriyaki sauce.
Lean Sweet Teriyaki Pork step by step
- If you don't have premade/bottled teriyaki sauce, make the following: soy sauce, water, sweet rice wine, sugar, garlic powder, ground ginger (you can also use minced garlic and ginger if you want it to be fresh).
- In a big bowl, mix teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, mirin, brown sugar, salt, pepper, chicken granules, oyster sauce and dark soy sauce together and adjust to taste..
- Pour the above mixture into pork, massage and marinade at least 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Heat oven to about 130 – 150 degrees and bake the pork. Turn the pork over, time and again so that they are cooked evenly and not too burnt on one side. Bake for approximately 40 minutes (depends on your oven).
- Remove pork from oven, cut into slices and garnish with spring onions and sesame seed. Serve with rice and stir-fried vegetables..
- Note : If you have extra marinade, don't throw it away! Simmer and reduce the sauce down, add water and soy sauce, adjust to taste and turn it into a dipping sauce. Or you can simply pour the sauce over the sliced pork and rice before serving..
As you know, the word "teriyaki" describes a technique used in cooking wherein meats are marinated in a sweet soy concoction then. Dijon Balsamic Grilled Pork Tenderloin is a great recipe just in time for warmer weather! This super simple one pot garlic and herb pork roast uses a lean pork loin! Sweet and Spicy Pork Tenderloin – Sandra's Easy Cooking Asian Recipes. Get it today with Same Day Delivery, Order Pickup or Drive Up.