Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner!. Here is how you cook it. New video is here guys Watch full video and enjoy Don't forget to subscribe Like share and comment And again sorry for the poor video editing Please support. Places Pflugerville, Texas RestaurantAmerican restaurant Winners BBQ Austin.
Kids are more likely to get excited about eating when they see this visually appealing presentation! DINNER WINNER comes in a colorful box. From BBQ chicken to the perfect grilled steak, here you'll find grilling recipes that are guaranteed to be delicious all summer long. You can cook Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner! using 27 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner!
- You need of ● For The BBQ Sauce.
- You need 1 bottle (28 oz) of Sweet Baby Rays.
- You need of ● For The Chicken.
- Prepare 2 of EX LG Chicken Breasts [fat trimmed and brined].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce [for grilling].
- Prepare of ● For The Chicken Brine.
- It’s 1 of LG Zip lock Bag [filled with 3 cups water and 3 cups ice].
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Granulated Sugar.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Granulated Salt.
- It’s of ● For The EZ BBQ Baked Beans.
- It’s 2 (15 oz) Cans of White [Navy] Beans [fully drained].
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce [or more to taste].
- Prepare 1 of Medium White Onion [diced].
- You need 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar [or less].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Yellow Mustard.
- It’s 1 dash of Worchestershire.
- You need of ● For The Sweet Buttered Corn.
- Prepare 2 Cans of Del Monte Whole Kernel Corn [fully drained].
- You need 1/2 Cube of Tillamook Salted Cream Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Dried Parsley [for color].
- Prepare to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s of ● For The Side Salads.
- You need 1 of LG Bag Chilled Mixed Lettuce [with carrots – purple cabbage – + tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, cilantro, basil, cheese, etc.].
- Prepare as needed of Salad Dressing [of your guests choosing].
Here, get our best grilling recipes for This delicious and easy-to-prepare recipe comes from Pam Glynn, the winner of the "Mad Hungry" TV Weeknight Dinner Challenge. Instant sound effect button of Winner Winner Chicken Dinner. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Fred Dinner Winner Kids' Tray – Supper Hero at the best online prices at eBay! The Dinner Winner Kids Plate makes eating a bit more fun.
Mike's Kids Winner Winner BBQ Dinner! step by step
- Dethaw, rinse and trim your chicken breasts of any fat..
- Brine your chicken by adding everything in the Chicken Brine section and mix fluid well. Place chicken in the fridge for 3 hours. Shake your brine up every now and then..
- At 3 hours – peheat your oven to 425°..
- Pull your chicken and tamp your breasts dry with clean paper towels..
- Coat an oven safe dish with a slight amount of olive oil and fully coat chicken breasts with Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce. Top and bottom. Reserve some BBQ sauce for your Baked Beans and basting while grilling your chicken. You can use your remaining sauce in your oven safe chicken bowl once baked but, fresh/uncooked sauce is more viscous and will help to char your chicken better..
- Create / mix your baked beans..
- Seal/cover your baked beans tightly..
- Bake chicken covered for 40 to 45 minutes at 425°..
- At the same time, place your baked beans in the oven and bake for 40 to 45 minutes..
- At 40 minutes – peirce your thickest piece of chicken breast in the center. If the center fluids run clear – you're good. If bleeding pink – bake up to 10 minutes longer..
- While waiting, mix everything in the Buttered Corn section..
- Stove top heat or microwave your corn until hot and butter is fully melted. Mix well and seal tightly. You'll want those dried Parsley flakes to soften..
- Create your chilly side salads. Garnish salads as you and your guests desire. My graduate student went with her parents favorites. Fresh chilled tomatoes, white onions, cilantro, basil, grated cheddar cheese and cucumbers..
- My student also made homemade Ranch Dressing. 1 cup whole milk, 1 cup quality mayonnaise, a 1 oz Ranch Dressing packet, a Mason jar and 1 minute of shaking it is all it took her. Homemade Ranch Dressing is SO much better than bottled. You wouldn't believe the difference!.
- Pull chicken and beans from oven. Stir beans..
- Place chicken on a hot, clean grill until fully charred. Baste chicken with BBQ Sauce while grilling. Know that brined meats are much harder to char on a grill. So, make sure your grill is searing hot. Trust me – you'll want some serious char on your chicken!.
- Enjoy your taste of a very simple, Southern BBQ supper!.
It's a plate with lots of sections and a start and finish, a bit like a board game. Rewards the kids when they get to the finish. They should be more motivated to eat their food the closer they get. You can choose from one of three different versions. Winners is genuine neighborhood Texas barbecue.