B.R.C. Cheese Fries. Cheese fries or cheesy chips (latter British English) is a dish consisting of french fries covered in cheese, with the possible addition of various other toppings. Cheese fries are generally served as a lunch- or dinner-time meal. They can be found in fast-food locations, diners, and grills around the globe.
A wide variety of fried cheese options are available to you, such as brc, fda, and haccp. You can also choose from vacuum pack, bag, and box. French fries, or simply fries (North American English), chips (British and Commonwealth English, Hiberno-English), finger chips (Indian English), or French-fried potatoes, are batonnet or allumette-cut deep-fried potatoes. You can have B.R.C. Cheese Fries using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of B.R.C. Cheese Fries
- You need of Cooked bacon.
- You need of Potatoes cut like fries.
- You need of Ranch dressing.
- You need of Chicken breast or tenders.
- It’s of Cheese of choice Shredded.
Cheese fries are one of my favorite childhood comfort foods. I fondly remember going to a fast food type restaurant near my grandparents house. My order was always the same. cheese dog, cheese fries, and an orange pop, which we joked was cheese pop since it was also orange. Cook French fries as package directs.
B.R.C. Cheese Fries instructions
- Cut potatoes like fries and bake them in the oven on 350 until golden brown..
- Cook bacon, and chop them up..
- Butterfly chicken breast and cook in frying pan with some oil until it’s done. Set aside for 10 mins then cut in bite size pieces..
- In a 13×9 Baking dish. Spray with unstick spray.
- Place cooked fries on bottom of dish, top it with some ranch dressing, cheese, bacon, chicken and more cheese. Pop in the oven on 350 until cheese has melted..
Place fries on a broiler-proof dish or platter. Sprinkle with cheese, onions, and bacon. Vegetable Fried Rice, Easy Fried Rice Kannamma Cooks. Steak and Cheese Fried Rice We are not Martha. Homemade cheese fries are a true comfort food!