Turmeric Chicken Alfredo. Try Microwavable Chicken Alfredo Pasta With A New Orleans Twist. Turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties and turns this traditional Chicken Alfredo dish into a wonderful orange-yellow color. This dish pairs well with a fresh spinach salad.
Add chicken and continue to cook until slightly browned. Add butter and melt thoroughly before sprinkling flour onto cooked chicken. The flour will begin to stick to the chicken. You can cook Turmeric Chicken Alfredo using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turmeric Chicken Alfredo
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 3-4 cloves of minced garlic.
- You need 1 of small yellow onion.
- It’s 2 of raw chicken breasts cubed.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of flour.
- It’s 1/2 c of milk.
- You need 2 tablespoons of whipping cream.
- You need 1/3 c. of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of parsley.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of turmeric.
- You need 1 package of cooked aldente fettuccine.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Tahini-Roasted Chicken Thighs with Quick-Pickled Onions and Currants. Grilled Chicken and Corn Salad with Chipotle Cashew Dressing. Oh, chicken alfredo: It's the classic pasta we just can't seem to get enough of. Easy turmeric chicken recipe with chicken, turmeric, & chili.
Turmeric Chicken Alfredo step by step
- Sauté onion and garlic in olive oil for about 3 minutes on med heat. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Add chicken and continue to cook until slightly browned..
- Add butter and melt thoroughly before sprinkling flour onto cooked chicken. Mix well. The flour will begin to stick to the chicken..
- Add the milk and whipping cream continuously stirring..
- Once the sauce begins to bubble, stir in Parmesan cheese, turmeric and parsley. Continue to stir for a couple mor minutes. You should get a thick sauce which will stick well to the noodles..
- Add the cooked noodles and mix to coat noodles..
- Serve with a sprinkle of red chili flake..
Chicken Alfredo pasta was my favorite "fancy" restaurant order as a kid — luxe sauce. Add the chicken to the pan and sprinkle it with turmeric, Italian seasoning, and sea salt and pepper to taste. While the chicken is cooking, make the avocado cream sauce by combining the avocado, coconut milk, lemon juice and sea salt and black pepper to taste in a blender or food processor. Vegan or Use chickpeas or white beans instead of chicken. Spiralize the zucchini or use a julienne peeler to create noodles.