Thyme Honey Balsamic Vinegar Chicken Drumstick. Baked Orange and Balsamic Vinegar DrumsticksHoje para Jantar. salt, olive oil, Orange, chicken legs, freshly ground Honey-Ginger Baked Chicken WingsYummly. fresh lemon juice, nonstick cooking spray, soy sauce. Looking for a winner, winner for chicken dinner? Then look no further than these tasty, sweet and savory Grilled Chicken Drumsticks with Honey Balsamic.
Whisk together honey, Sriracha, balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, and oil in a large bowl. Remove drumsticks from oven and brush both sides with the last of the marinade. Return them to the oven and broil for one minute to brown nicely, then serve your sticky balsamic chicken drumsticks. You can have Thyme Honey Balsamic Vinegar Chicken Drumstick using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thyme Honey Balsamic Vinegar Chicken Drumstick
- You need 10 of chicken drumsticks.
- You need of (Marinade).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper/paprika.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger, grated (powder is fine too, I think).
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1.5 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of Oyster sauce (optional).
- It’s 1.5 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare of (Baste).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey + 1 tbsp water (mix).
- Prepare of Sesame seeds (optional).
These delightfully sticky grilled chicken drumsticks have just the right balance of sweet honey and tart balsamic flavors, making them a hit with both kids and adults alike. In a non-reactive dish large enough to fit all of the chicken drumsticks, whisk together vinegar, honey, soy sauce, garlic, and. These Honey Balsamic Drumsticks are actually super simple to make. And I had all of the ingredients but the chicken on hand already, so that made this recipe even better!!
Thyme Honey Balsamic Vinegar Chicken Drumstick instructions
- Boil water in a pot and blanch chicken for approximately 10 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Mix marinade in a large mixing bowl.
- Marinade chicken for about 2 hours in the fridge.
- Heat oven to 150 degree and bake chicken for 40 minutes, basting in between.
- Done. As simple as that. Garnish with sesame seeds if you want. If not, just skip it, not gonna make much difference 😁😂❤️.
I did have a moment of doubt with this recipe when I took the chicken out of the oven. The sauce was not very saucy at all – in fact. Not to mention, the spices that are rubbed onto the drumsticks really amp up the flavor of this dish. I love that this was a drumstick dish because you don't see much of those out there at all and yet drumsticks are one of. These balsamic chicken drumsticks are based on this Sticky Stovetop Chicken recipe that I stumbled across.