Kid approved sweet and spicy chicken. Reviews for: Photos of Kid-Approved Sweet and Sour Chicken Sauce. This quick Chinese dish is the perfect combo of sweet, spicy, sticky and crispy. The chicken is fried to perfection and after that coated in a delicious sticky.
Crispy Korean fried chicken pieces glazed in a sticky, sweet, and spicy sauce. The potato starch creates a thin, crispy crust for the fried chicken. Sweet and spicy Korean fried chicken sauce. You can have Kid approved sweet and spicy chicken using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kid approved sweet and spicy chicken
- Prepare 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 cup of sweet thai chili sauce.
- Prepare 24 piece of chicken drums.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- You need 3 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need of sambal oleke chili sauce (optional).
Tried your recipe and my fussy kids actually swooned over it and complimented this dish over and over. These wings are crispy and spicy with a hint of sweetness. Place the chicken on an oiled baking sheet. When the wings are almost done, make the sweet and spicy sauce.
Kid approved sweet and spicy chicken step by step
- Get all the marinade ingredients together.
- Mix well, taste test to your liking.
- Place marinade and chicken into a sealed container for 6 hours minimum..
- BBQ for 25 – 30 mins at 450 until some of the chicken starts to crack open. Chicken should be fully cooked at that point but test a few pieces and turn every 10 minutes..
In a saucepan, mix ground ginger powder, soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, Sriracha or your favorite chili sauce, honey and butter. Charles was very specific that he wanted chicken with a sweet and spicy marinade, so I whipped this up and loved how it turned out. Charles made some veggie skewers to serve with the chicken. While the veggies cooked he brushed them with a simple seasoned garlic butter. Sweet and Easy Waffles that are delish!!