Ranch chicken and veggies. Now the chicken is lightly coated with brown sugar – just a single teaspoon per chicken thigh – giving you that hint of sweetness with the savory seasonings of Ranch. And when coupled with the tender roasted veggies, it is absolute perfection. And you only need one. single. pan.
To grill the zucchini and bell peppers you can use a grill basket and cook them over medium heat on the grill. The versatility of this dish lies within the veggies, especially! You can swap them out for whatever vegetables are in-season, which keeps your dinner even Using my longtime favorite Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix, this roasted chicken and vegetable dish is full of. You can cook Ranch chicken and veggies using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ranch chicken and veggies
- It’s 8 of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 pack of ranch powder.
- It’s 2 of clovers garlic.
- You need 1 cup of chedder cheese.
- Prepare of Baby potatoes.
- You need 1 head of broccoli.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 1 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- You need to taste of Salt pepper.
Preheat an indoor grill, or large skillet. In a large bowl, toss ½ of the cheddar-ranch mixture with the potatoes and broccoli. In another large bowl, season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper. Place the seasoned thighs on top of the veggies.
Ranch chicken and veggies instructions
- Preheat oven to 400. Mix mayo, garlic, cheese, and ranch. Split mixture in half. Cut up potatoes and broccoli..
- Mix half of mixture with veggies make sure coated evenly. Place veggies in a casserole dish and spread them out..
- Place thighs on top salt and pepper once placed. Take other half and put on top of chicken. Once done sprinkle panko on top. No need to cover just put staight in the over. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes..
Everyone loves it… especially this One Pan Ranch Chicken and Veggies meal. Even the buttery ranch coated roasted veggies are so dang good – I can't stop eating them! And we may just be two peas in a pod if you cover your plate in hot sauce, too. This Ranch Chicken recipe was just that!! It was easy to make and has all the fixin's to be a family favorite.