Plum Chicken. This Chinese Plum Chicken Stir Fry is a spicy chicken dinner that makes a great takeout alternative! This crispy sour plum chicken dish is another family favourite and in this instance I've used boneless chicken leg. Easy to prepare ~ just marinate the chicken with some seasoning, dip it in some.
A delicious recipe I created inspired by plum season (this video was filmed during the summer). Plum chicken is an original recipe – as is all of my recipes. Place plums in a medium saucepan and cook over low heat until very tender. You can cook Plum Chicken using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Plum Chicken
- It’s of Chicken.
- It’s 2-1/4 pound of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of English peas.
- It’s 1 teaspoons of ground white pepper powder.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 teaspoons of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of rice vinegar.
- It’s of Sauce.
- You need 3 of large red plums.
- Prepare 1 cup of light brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 of .
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- You need of Last.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
Download Plum chicken stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Find chicken plums stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly!
Plum Chicken step by step
- Wash and dice the plums. Add the rest of the ingredients for the sauce and bring to a simmer. Stir often..
- Simmer 20 minutes then go on to the chicken..
- Cube the chicken, and season. Cut the onion into large pieces same with the peppers. Bring to a simmer..
- Add the rest of the sauce ingredients. Add the tomato paste last. Stir in and let thicken the taste adjust seasonings. Incorporate and let rest for 15 minutes covered..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Slathered in the most incredible Chinese Plum Sauce, these Sticky Chicken Drumsticks are absolutely and utterly irresistible. Tender chicken morsels in an easy and delicious sauce made with fresh ginger and plum sauce. I use snow peas and mushrooms, but you can add whatever veggies you have on hand. Prepare Orange-Plum Sauce; cool to room temperature. Place the chicken breasts, bone side down, in baking dish and spoon plum sauce over all.