Chicken & Mac Salad. The chicken (Gallus gallus domesticus) is a type of domesticated fowl, a subspecies of the red junglefowl (Gallus gallus). Chickens are one of the most common and widespread domestic animals. Перевод слова chicken, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. chicken [ˈtʃɪkɪn]Существительное. chicken / chickens. A chicken (Gallus gallus domesticus) is a kind of domesticated bird.
Most breeds of chickens can fly for a short distance. Some sleep in trees if there are trees around. (Received Pronunciation, General American) enPR: chĭk'ĭn, IPA(key): /ˈt͡ʃɪkɪn/. From Middle English chiken (also as chike > English chick), from Old English ċicen, ċycen ("chicken"), of uncertain origin. Войти. You can have Chicken & Mac Salad using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken & Mac Salad
- Prepare 1 can of chicken breast in water.
- Prepare 2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 cup of plain yogurt.
- You need 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 box of wheat pasta noodles.
- It’s 1 tbsp of spicy Brown mustard.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 2 dash of hot sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1 tsp of tajin fruit seasoning.
- You need 1/2 of diced purple onion.
- You need 1/2 of diced serrano chili.
The chicken (Gallus gallus) is one of humankind's most common and wide-spread domestic animals. The chicken is believed to be descended from the wild Indian and south-east Asian red junglefowl (also Gallus gallus). Chicken definition is – the common domestic fowl (Gallus gallus) especially when young; also : its flesh used as food. How to use chicken in a sentence.
Chicken & Mac Salad step by step
- boil pasta as directed rinse with cold water, drain and set in bowl..
- open chicken drain water, shredd with a fork add to pasta.
- chop chili & onion finely add to bowl with mayo,yogurt, sour cream, mustard,hot sauce & all other seasonings.
- I like to serve on a bed of mixed greens with crackers…
The chicken is a type of domesticated fowl, a subspecies of the red junglefowl. Chicken definition, a domestic fowl, Gallus domesticus, descended from various jungle fowl, especially the red jungle fowl, and developed in a number of breeds for its flesh, eggs, and feathers. Female Chickens are called Hens; males are called "Roosters" or "Cocks." A castrated male is Young males are called "cockerels." A chicken raised for just meat, as opposed to also eggs, is called. chicken. Dealers started calling kilos "birds" which then evolved into "chicken." Find images of Chicken Wings. Free for commercial use No attribution required High quality images.