children's chicken pasta pots. Less dishes, but a meal with maximum flavor! This Instant Pot Chicken Alfredo Pasta is so delicious and so easy to make, this is definitely going to be one of your go-to Instant Pot dinners! Return chicken breasts to Instant Pot and stir all ingredients together.
Add the cheese and mix until melted. I created this Instant Pot Chicken Pasta last week out of exhaustion. Cheeses: Parmesan cheese adds flavor to the sauce and mozzarella is more of a topping to entice children and husbands. You can have children's chicken pasta pots using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of children's chicken pasta pots
- Prepare 1/2 of chicken breast fillet.
- It’s 1 of cucumber.
- You need 3 of baby corns.
- Prepare 2 of mushrooms.
- It’s 2 tsp of hellmanns mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of pasta.
The chicken pasta recipe of your dreams! A creamy chicken alfredo with sun dried tomato, spinach Meet the chicken pasta recipe of your dreams! Creamy Chicken Alfredo with sun dried tomato Instructions. Enjoy this gooey cheese and chicken pasta bake for the ultimate weekday family dinner.
children's chicken pasta pots step by step
- boil pasta 10-15 mins, leave to cool..
- dice chicken and fry in non stick pan, no oil. make sure chicken is cooked thoroughly. add mushrooms and fry for a couple of mins. remove from pan and cool..
- steam baby corns for approx 5 mins..
- chop cucumber, place everything in pots, mix in mayo and serve..
Serve straight from the dish with a dressed green salad. Serve this delicious chicken and chorizo ragu over rice or pasta as an easy midweek dinner for the family. You can freeze any leftovers for another day. We made this Instant Pot Crack Chicken Pasta for lunch two days in a row. I loved that I could cook everything in the Instant Pot.