Chicken Namban Japanese dish / Children's acclaimed recipe. Authentic Chicken Nanban recipe based on the original from Miyazaki Japan, made with fried chicken coated in a The irony is, like many famous Japanese dishes, Chicken Nanban has foreign roots. According to the creator, it was inspired by a dish called. Stay home then let's cooking at your kitchen, I would love to share my Japanese pro recipe for everyone on this opportunity.
Chicken Nanban is deep-fried chicken with tartar sauce, a dish from Miyazaki prefecture in Kyusyu, the southern big island of Japan. The chicken is lightly battered and fried, then dipped in sweet and sour sauce just like Nanbanzuke, marinaded fried fish with vegetables. If you enjoy succulent chicken dishes with creamy sauces, this chicken nanban recipe is for you. You can cook Chicken Namban Japanese dish / Children's acclaimed recipe using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Namban Japanese dish / Children's acclaimed recipe
- You need 600 g of Chicken thigh.
- Prepare 6 Tbs of Starch.
- You need of (Seasoning chicken).
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Sake or White wine.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Grated ginger.
- It’s of (Tartar sauce).
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 2 Tsp of Milk.
- It’s 6 Tbs of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Sugar.
- It’s of (Sweet vinegar sauce).
- Prepare 3 Tbs of Soy sauce.
- It’s 4 Tbs of Sugar.
- You need 1 Tbs of Sake or White wine.
- You need 2 Tbs of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbs of Starch.
Chicken nanban is an example of "yoshoku", Western style food that has been adapted to suit Japanese tastes. This succulent chicken dish originated in Miyazaki. I'm adding Japanese Shibazuke pickles to add some pink color, but of course, you can use usual pickles as well. TRADITIONAL JAPANESE RECIPE: Chicken Nanban is always served with According to the its 'creator', it was inspired by a dish called Nanbanzuké Chicken Nanban is always served with Japanese Tartar Sauce and some thinly shredded cabbage on the side.
Chicken Namban Japanese dish / Children's acclaimed recipe step by step
- Cut chicken thigh into bite size then add a seasonings and mix it well..
- (Tartar sauce) Crack 2 eggs into a heat resistant bowl and add milk then mix it well. Put it in microwave 600w for 90 seconds without cover. Flake the egg, add mayonnaise and sugar mix it well. This is the quick recipe for tartar sauce !.
- Dredge chicken in starch then place it in a pan. Pour 2 Tbs oil on the chicken starts high heat, when it gets high temperature change to medium heat and cook for 5 min. Turn it over and stay 5 min again, then crisp it over with high heat on the end. Leave it on a paper towel for a moment..
- Wash a pan and cool down it then put all the seasonings for sweet vinegar sauce on it, when the starch melt turn it on high heat. Once it boiled turn it off and put the chicken back into a pan then mix it lightly..
- Presentation time ♬ with salad and tomato (^^♪ It's also good for sandwich !! Bon Appetit.
- The cooking video on YouTube → "Coozy Life Chicken" Have a good cooking time guys (^_-)-☆.
Chicken Nanban recipe: A Japanese dish, crispy chicken and Nanban sauce. Chicken Nanban is a fried chicken seasoned with Japanese sweet source and tartar source. It's a famous local dish of Miyazaki in Kyushu area. This time, I'd like to share the recipe! Chicken nanban udon is kake udon with chicken, shiitake mushrooms, spring onion, or other ingredients added.