Copy Cat Taco Bell Chicken Quesadillas. Copycat Taco Bell Quesadilla from Delish.com is so close to the OG, it's scary. Slice into wedges and serve warm with remaining sauce for dipping. In today's video we cook up some Taco Bell Chicken Quesadilla.
Grill chicken in vegetable oil and cut into thin slices. Make this Copycat Taco Bell Chicken Quesadilla recipe right in the comfort of your own home. It is so easy to throw together and makes a perfect and easy weeknight dinner. You can cook Copy Cat Taco Bell Chicken Quesadillas using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Copy Cat Taco Bell Chicken Quesadillas
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Minced jalapeños (jarred).
- It’s 2 tsp of Minced jalapeño juice.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s of Quesadillas.
- You need 8 of Flour tortillas.
- You need 1 of as needed Taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Chicken tenders.
- You need 8 oz of Shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 8 oz of Shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
- Prepare 4 slice of American cheese.
I like my chicken quesadillas with some guacamole on top and chips and corn salsa on the. Taco Bell's quesadilla sauce is creamy, full of flavor, a little tangy, and just spicy enough (not to mention downright delicious). Even better, it's so easy to make with standard pantry ingredients. This copycat Taco Bell Quesadilla Sauce comes together in just a few.
Copy Cat Taco Bell Chicken Quesadillas instructions
- Combine all the ingredients for the sauce and let sit in the refrigerator for at least an hour..
- Season chicken with taco seasoning on both sides and pan fry in olive oil until cooked through. Remove from heat and chop into smaller pieces..
- Preheat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat..
- One at a time, place a tortilla in preheated skillet and sprinkle 1/2 of the tortilla with both of the shredded cheeses and 1/2 of the American slice. (I usually eyeball this because I tend to like mine on the cheesier side).
- Place about 1/4 cup of chopped chicken on the same half as the cheese..
- On the empty side of the tortilla spread the sauce. I use about 1 1/2 tablespoons (that's the best part of a Taco Bell Quesadilla and they NEVER put enough on!!!)..
- Fold the quesadilla over in 1/2 and pat down with a spatula..
- Flip quesadilla over once to ensure both sides get crisped up..
- Cook until the cheese is melted. Cut into 4 pieces and enjoy..
I love Taco Bell's Chicken Quesadilla's! Well I found a fabulous recipe that I thought I would share with you all! They have a little kick, but it isn't that bad, as I am not a lover of super hot things. No need to leave the house when you have a perfect copycat recipe on hand! I love Taco Bell Chicken Quesadillas so much.