Easy Lemon Pasta with Chicken. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Heat a large grill pan over medium high and add chicken. Grill until golden and completely cooked.
It's a delicious, weeknight meal that you will love. The bright flavor of the lemon, mixed with the subtle leeks, spinach, and parmesan is unbelievably good! This lemon chicken pasta recipe comes together quickly and is both. You can cook Easy Lemon Pasta with Chicken using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Lemon Pasta with Chicken
- Prepare 1 lb of dried penne.
- It’s 2 of chicken cutlets, cut into fingers.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, sliced.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley, for garnish.
- It’s 2 of lemons, juiced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Stir and bring to a boil. Turn off heat, stir in lemon juice, spinach, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese and. Easy Lemon Chicken Piccata – You won't believe how quick and simple this is with ingredients you already have on hand! Serve with pasta and you're set!
Easy Lemon Pasta with Chicken instructions
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water. Drain well..
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Heat a large grill pan over medium high and add chicken. Grill until golden and completely cooked. Remove to a plate and slice..
- Add the garlic and red pepper flakes to a salute pan with 3 tbs of olive oil and salute until fragrant. Add the cooked pasta and turn the heat off. Mix altogether..
- Remove pasta to a large bowl. Add chicken to the warm pasta and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with parsley. Add the juice of two lemons and mix. Top with parmesan and serve..
Except it's really just a super fancy-looking chicken dish that's unbelievably easy to whip up with ingredients you already have on hand, making. Cut cooked chicken into bite-sized pieces and stir into cooked pasta, along with the cream and lemon zest. The idea of cooking the pasta in the chicken broth with the seasons and lemon juice is brilliant because it really holds in the flavor! By The Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen. Meanwhile, heat olive oil in large deep skillet on medium-high.