Chicken and Onion Quesadillas. Sauteed onions and green and red peppers, chicken breast, plus some or lots of Tex-Mex seasoning, topped with loads of Tex-Mex cheese. Quesadillas are a traditionally Mexican dish, stuffed full of cheese and occasionally some meant and veggies. The ones I'm sharing with you all today combine..caramelized onion quesadilla full justice, to put all that delicious melty gouda cheese, moist chicken morsels, and golden caramelized onions between crisp flour Quesadillas are a quick and easy treat to make for a midday snack or light meal.
Green Onion Chicken Quesadillas. © Todd Porter & Diane Cu. Green onions go in to this classic quesadilla but feel free to use any type of onion you have on hand. Remove chicken, onions and peppers from the pan and set aside. You can have Chicken and Onion Quesadillas using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Onion Quesadillas
- It’s 4 of whole wheat tortillas.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of orange belle pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 3/4 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
For the chicken or steak quesadillas, add your protein to a flour tortilla, top with peppers, onions, and cheese. For the vegetable quesadilla, add your zucchini and corn mixture to a corn tortilla and top with cheese. Press down a little bit on the tortilla to press everything together so your veggies don't. Chicken Quesadillas with sautéed onions, green peppers, seasoned chicken, and melted cheese in a crispy tortilla.
Chicken and Onion Quesadillas step by step
- Fry diced onion, minced garlic, diced chicken breast and chopped orange bell pepper with olive oil on medium heat until cooked.
- Add seasoning and stir well..
- Remove from pan..
- Place tortilla in pan and lightly cover with cheese. Spread fried ingredients on top, then add a bit more cheese followed by another tortilla..
- Fry on both sides..
- Serve with salsa..
You can stop here and refrigerate or freeze for later, but it needs to be hot when. Learn how to make Cheese and Onion Quesadillas. Get new recipes from top Professionals! Begin by cooking the red onions and garlic in olive oil. Add the diced tomatoes and minced chipotle peppers.