Bomb.com Easy Chicken Nachos. Cook chicken and toss in taco seasoning (can add onions or peppers too if you like). These restaurant-style nachos have it all: cheesy chips layered with salsa-covered chicken and black beans, topped with all your favorite fixings. No, I'm not talking about grabbing loaded nachos at happy hour.
We've provided a suggestion, but simply use what you have on hand; then top with some fresh additions after baking. We used to go to a restaurant that had the best Chicken Nachos so I came up with my own version. Whenever I make them I cover the coffee table and we gather around and eat there, out of the pan, with bowls of various dipping items. You can have Bomb.com Easy Chicken Nachos using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bomb.com Easy Chicken Nachos
- It’s 1/2 packages of tortilla chips (I use whole grain scoops).
- You need 2 cup of shredded cheese (I used pepperjack and taco flavor).
- Prepare 2 oz of diced chicken breast.
- It’s 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- You need 1/2 cup of sweet corn or canned corn.
These chicken nachos are one of the few appetizers I can get away with serving for dinner. Loaded with pulled rotisserie chicken in a spicy chipotle-tomato These nachos are super easy, feed a crowd and have great chipotle flavor! My mother-in-law served them to us at Mexican food-themed party and. Here's what you need: canola oil, chicken breast, kosher salt, freshly ground black pepper, garlic powder, chili powder, BBQ sauce, tortilla chips Cook the chicken with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and chili powder for two to three minutes.
Bomb.com Easy Chicken Nachos instructions
- Cook chicken and toss in taco seasoning (can add onions or peppers too if you like).
- Arrange chips on baking pan, place chicken, corn and cheese on top.
- Bake at 250° for 10-15 minutes until cheese in melted and chips are nice and crispy.
- Enjoy by itself, with salsa, lettuce, or with sour cream!.
Add the barbecue sauce and cook until the sauce has. Chicken Nachos is everything you know and love about nachos, made with juicy shredded Mexican CHICKEN! Easy to put together , use up left over chicken.great for a lot of kids. Restaurant Style Asian Orange Chicken Recipe with Orange and Lemon Juice, Rice Vinegar, Soy Sauce, Orange Zest, Brown Sugar, Ginger Root, Garlic, Green Onion, and Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast. Make these delicious and easy Shredded Chicken Nachos any night of the week!