Bachelor's Chicken (easy and tasty). Bachelor's Chicken Curry is an easy and tasty chicken dish. It has got a simple recipe. This can be prepared by everyone and it is so tasty that everybody.
In this video we are going to see how to cook bachelor style Chicken curry. This is the way i cooked chicken first time. · Easy and quick Bachelor Chicken Kurma Curry Recipe – Pressure Cooker Method. Bachelor's style easy kara kuzhambu recipe for rice with brinjal/kathirikai & garlic/poondu. You can have Bachelor's Chicken (easy and tasty) using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bachelor's Chicken (easy and tasty)
- You need 6 of chopped onions.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 large of tomato.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Red chilly powder.
- It’s 3 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 2 tsp of Ground coriander powder.
- You need 2 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 3 of Green chillies.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s of mustard oil.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s 1/2 kg of Chicken.
Bread Upma is an easy breakfast recipe which takes very less time and turns out very tasty! Easy and quick Bachelor Chicken Kurma Curry Recipe – Pressure Cooker Method. This recipe for chicken kurma is something I picked up during our initial years after marriage. Stuff all of the spinach and ricotta mixture into the slits.
Bachelor's Chicken (easy and tasty) step by step
- Wash the chicken and marinate it with all the above ingredients except 3/4th of chopped onions, chopped tomato and bay leaf and keep it aside..
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the bay leaf, remaining 3/4th chopped onions and saute for 5 minutes..
- When the onions become golden brown, add chopped tomato and saute till the oil separates..
- Add the marinated Chicken into it and add 1/4th glass of water and mix it well..
- Keep the pan in the medium flame and put the lid on it. All you need to do is check the chicken as needed to avoid burning..
- Cook the chicken till it is soft and ready to eat..
Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Grate the cheddar and sprinkle it generously on top. An easy way to level up your basic chicken breast? Roll in spinach and parmesan to make a truly star-worthy roulade dish. For an easy way to add some extra flavor to your basic chicken cutlet, spoon on some roasted cherry tomatoes tossed with tarragon.