Simple Chicken Wings Curry. Delicious curry, can serve with rice, chapati, even with dosa. Wonderful curry chicken buffalo wings recipe with a touch of spice. In the end, this was our compromise.
One of my husband's favorite things on the local Chinese take-out menu is the fried chicken wings, while it doesn't mention it in the description. Curry Chicken Wings. © Todd Porter & Diane Cu. Rinse the chicken wings and pat them dry. You can have Simple Chicken Wings Curry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Chicken Wings Curry
- It’s 1 of kilo chicken wings "wash".
- Prepare 1 of bulb onion chopped.
- Prepare of I bulb garlic chopped.
- It’s 1 of Ginger M. Chopped.
- Prepare 4 of medium carroTs "Large Dice".
- It’s 4 of medium potato "Large Dice".
- Prepare 6 slice of squash "Large Dice".
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare To taste of Pepper corn "cracked".
- Prepare 50 g of Coconut milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk evap.
- You need 120 g of Mccormick curry powder.
- It’s of I cup of water.
Generously season the chicken with salt and black pepper. Dredge the wings in flour, shaking off any excess flour, and set aside. Making chicken wings at home is easy, and these Indian-inspired Curry Baked Chicken Wings will bring a little global spice to dinner. Earlier this month, I talked about my love for Shrimp Curry.
Simple Chicken Wings Curry step by step
- Marinate chicken wings with salt and pepper fo 10-15 minutes..
- Saute ginger,garlic,onion in oil add chicken,salt and pepper to taste.cooked for 5 mins.
- Add carrots,potato and squash cooked for 5 minutes.
- Get a bowl add coconut powder, milk and curry powder depends on you if you put all the curry powder and add 1 cup of water mix well.
- Add to the pan and simmer for 5-10 minutes after 10 minutes add milk simmer for 1 minute.
- Serve and enjoy.
Curry really is one of those magic words that reels me in when I read a recipe, especially if I'm eating out. See more ideas about Curry chicken wings recipe, Curry chicken, Chicken wing recipes. Great recipe for Baked Curry Chicken Wings. Tired of making curry chicken the classic way? This simple chicken curry recipe with curry powder and ground ginger can be served on rice or noodles.