Easy-Peasy Cheesy Chicken. Easy Peasy Cheesy Mayo Chicken is sure to become a family favorite. It's moist, flavorful and melt-in-your-mouth tender using one simple trick! With our family's love of all things cheesy and easy, these enchiladas fit the bill!
Rape your rotisserie chicken of it's skin and bones. Break up your white and dark meat into bite size pieces in a large bowl. Add the soups, and diced tomatoes to your chicken and stir thoroughly. You can cook Easy-Peasy Cheesy Chicken using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy-Peasy Cheesy Chicken
- Prepare 1 packages of Ranch dressing mix.
- It’s 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 3 of chicken breasts, diced into 1 inch pieces.
- You need 4 of medium russet potatoes, washed and diced into 1 inch pieces.
- You need 3/4 lb of cheddar or desired cheese, grated.
- You need 1/2 lb of Bacon, diced and cooked (or precooked bacon bits for an easier meal).
An easy crowd-pleaser (especially with a side of sweet potato fries). No flavor was sacrificed in the making of this meal. Step Two: Pull out your chicken before it's completely thawed; It will be easier to cut partially frozen, but impossible to cut if frozen through I have served my Easy Chicken Jalfrezi with plain basmati rice and naan breads for a speedy and easy peasy weeknight dinner, but if you want to be a bit more.
Easy-Peasy Cheesy Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°, grease large baking dish, set aside..
- Put chicken, potatoes, oil and ranch packet all into a gallon-sized plastic bag. Shake until all is coated evenly. Dump into pan and spread out evenly..
- Bake for 45-60 mins, stirring every 15-20 minutes to prevent it from sticking. Stab your potatoes with a fork to see if they are done..
- Once it's cooked, pull pan out, top with cheese and bacon, and place back in oven for 2-5 minutes to melt the cheese..
- Serve and enjoy! You could also add green onions to the top, sour cream served on top, ranch dressing drizzled on it, anything you like! We loved it just the way this is though. :).
Grilled Ham and Cheese Pull-Apart Sandwich Loaf. Light and airy, these cheesy puffs make a perfect snack that kids of all ages can make. I used to have a babysitter that would make mac and cheese with canned franks. Making the Cheese Cookies This recipe is too easy! But the result is fabulously 'cheesy'.