Easy creamy chicken and garlic alfredo. Chicken Alfredo Pasta is a perfect rich and creamy savoury treat. Ofcourse there are tons of canned pasta sauces available in market but making your own alfredo from-scratch is actually so easy and satisfying aswell. The added texture of crispy garlic bread takes this pasta to another level.
Our Alfredo sauce turns chicken and pasta into something special with this incredibly easy Chicken Alfredo – a recipe full of creamy deliciousness yet so simple you can have it on the dinner table in no time flat! To get this on the table even faster, start with cooked chicken breast strips. Chicken Alfredo pasta was my favorite "fancy" restaurant order as a kid — luxe sauce clinging to fettuccine topped with crispy chicken. You can have Easy creamy chicken and garlic alfredo using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy creamy chicken and garlic alfredo
- It’s 1 box of penne or ziti pasta.
- It’s 2 clove of minced garlic.
- You need dash of salt.
- It’s dash of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 lb of chicken breast(roughly 2 Chicken breasts).
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of A medium sized pot.
- You need 1 of frying pan.
- It’s 1 1/2 of jars of classico four cheese alfredo sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
Alfredo is a creamy, dreamy pan sauce made from butter and Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese. There are a few additions and adaptations that exist. Whip up this flavorful Paleo Chicken Alfredo recipe to dig into on a night in. Whip up this hearty Paleo Chicken Alfredo Recipe on a night in.
Easy creamy chicken and garlic alfredo step by step
- First,Start boiling water for pasta in a pot. Add one tablespoon of olive oil..
- Next, start cutting the chicken. Cut into bite sized pieces. While cutting chicken, turn on frying pan to medium heat adding the other 2 tablespoons of olive oil into the pan..
- Now, add chicken to frying pan and let cook.add salt and ground black pepper to chicken stirring occasionally. You want your chicken to be nice and juicy, slightly brown. Dont cook it too long or your chicken will be dry!Once chicken starts to brown add minced garlic to pan..
- When chicken is done cooking, shut it off,cover pan, and tend to your pasta. Your pasta should already be cooking by now. Cook for however long the box says to according to the pasta you choose..
- When your pasta is done, drain and put back in the pot. If you want, you can simmer your alfredo sauce but if it isn't refrigerated there is really no need. Add butter, and stir in chicken evenly..
- Finally, add your alfredo sauce, mix again, and your chicken alfredo is done! Serve with garlic bread, brushetta, or by itself. Enjoy!.
Pureeing this all-purpose veggie with a few simple ingredients — think garlic and grass-fed butter — will yield a creamy sauce and takes only minutes. In the same pan over medium heat, melt butter and add the garlic. Cook until the garlic begins to soften. Make this Easy Creamy Instant Pot Chicken Alfredo with homemade Alfredo sauce! For a garlicky flavor-aroma boost, you can roast the garlic in the oven beforehand.