Easy Creamy Chicken Ziti Bake. Great recipe for Easy Creamy Chicken Ziti Bake. I made this for supper for my family and they all devoured their plates! Ziti pasta bakes with layers of creamy tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese in an easy and comforting dish that's ready in less than an hour.
This Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti recipe is made with a lightened-up alfredo sauce, it's easy to customize with extra veggies and seasonings, and it is always so comforting and delicious. Creamy, cozy, cheesy, carb-y comfort food alert. ♡. This time of year, when everyone seems to be craving. You can cook Easy Creamy Chicken Ziti Bake using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Creamy Chicken Ziti Bake
- You need 16 oz of Ziti or Penne Pasta.
- Prepare 2 large of Chicken Breasts (cooked).
- You need 20 oz of Creamy Alfredo sauce.
- It’s 8 oz of (1 container) Sour Cream.
- Prepare 7 oz of (1/2 container) Ricotta Cheese.
- Prepare 2 large of Eggs, lightly beaten.
- You need 1/4 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 of as needed Herbs.
This Chicken Parmesan Baked Ziti is a quick and easy meal to whip up on a busy weeknight, and still classy enough for Sunday dinner. Chicken Parmesan Baked Ziti with Chicken Parmesan is such a comforting baked chicken pasta dish. Crispy chicken in a delicious tomato sauce, married up with. Baked Ziti is so much more than just a Bolognese pasta bake….
Easy Creamy Chicken Ziti Bake step by step
- Cook chicken breasts thoroughly in a skillet with oil, salt and pepper..
- Cook ziti according to package; drain and return to pot.
- Stir together Alfredo, salt and sour cream; toss with cooked pasta until evenly coated..
- Spoon half of the pasta mixture into a lightly greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish..
- Stir together ricotta, eggs, Parmesan and mozzarella. Spread evenly over pasta mixture in dish..
- Spoon remaining pasta mixture evenly over ricotta cheese layer..
- Slice up cooked chicken breasts and cover top pasta layer with the chicken slices..
- Sprinkle top of entire dish with mozzarella cheese, as desired. ( I put ALOT of cheese on top).
- Put a dash of salt and pepper or Italian herbs over the entire dish, for added flavor..
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes, or until bubbly. I broiled the dish for the last 2 minutes to give it that perfectly baked golden look..
It's a big, juicy baked pasta that's loaded with flavour from a healthy dose of seasonings and topped with a generous amount of cheese. Cosy food that's easy enough for midweek yet worthy of company. This easy baked ziti recipe is made with homemade marinara sauce, creamy ricotta, basil, and lots of mozzarella cheese! It's cheesy, delicious, and SO good. I turn to this easy baked ziti recipe anytime I'm serving a crowd.