Easy Chicken Curry. Our easy chicken curry recipes are quick to make for a midweek meal or easy entertaining idea. We have plenty of ideas, from Indian chicken curry with coconut milk to healthy chicken curry, Thai. Quick and easy chicken curry recipe.
This quick and easy chicken curry is creamy, full of flavour and takes less than half an hour! This simple dish of curried chicken and onion proves that even the most basic curry can still pack a punch. Chicken breasts sauteed and simmered with onion, olive oil and curry powder. You can cook Easy Chicken Curry using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Curry
- You need 1/2 kg of chicken.
- Prepare 2 of medium sized onions(chopped ).
- It’s 10 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of inch piece of ginger.
- Prepare 1 of tomato(chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s 2 tsp of coriander seed powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/4 liter of water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
This easy staple chicken curry is a fantastic recipe for family dinners. It's made with just a handful of ingredients and is enriched with creamy yogurt. This recipe is the easy chicken curry that you can make it at home. Many people who want to make chicken curry but are put off by the long list of ingredients.
Easy Chicken Curry instructions
- Grind onion, garlic and ginger to make a fine paste.
- Heat oil in a pan and add this paste to it. Sauté till light pink in colour..
- Add chopped tomatoes and the spices and mix well..
- Add the chicken to it .Let it cook on slow heat,stirring it once in a while..
- When it starts leaving oil,add cream,mix well and cook for a minute..
- Add water ,cover and cook till chicken becomes soft or cook in a pressure cooker..
- Garnish with fresh coriander..
Cooking curry requires grounding various. [hide] Sri Lankan chicken curries (or other curries) can be made in one of two ways. Can I make a whole chicken curry or can I use boneless chicken? EASY – This is a great starting recipe for novice cooks or those who are new to making curries. Chicken – I always use thighs. Using a good-quality curry powder or paste takes all the work out of making this fabulous dish.