Easy Jerk Chicken, Shrimp and Pasta. This one pot method makes making this Jerk Chicken and Shrimp Alfredo meal super easy, fast, and fun! Jerk Chicken and Pasta is a passionately spicy Jamaican-style dish that when tempered correctly will tantalize even the most fire-fearing palate! I fell in love with Jerk Chicken pasta when I was in the Carribbean last July and came home and scoured the net for a similiar recipe.
Let's get to making something from Jamaica that is sure to have you […] The best Jamaican Jerk Chicken including oven and grilling instructions! It's incredibly flavorful thanks to hours of marinating in a vibrant and deliciously seasoned marinade. And who can resist that light char and crave-able spicy kick? You can cook Easy Jerk Chicken, Shrimp and Pasta using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Jerk Chicken, Shrimp and Pasta
- You need 1 box of Fettucini.
- You need 2 packages of Precooked grilled chicken breast slices.
- Prepare 1 lb of Steamed Shrimp w/ Old Bay (Grochery store made to save time).
- You need 3 of Bell Peppers (thin sliced) (your choice of color).
- You need 1 of Heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of Butter.
- It’s 8 oz of Sour cream.
- It’s 4 oz of Soft Cream Cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Shredded Colby & Monterey Jack cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Jerk Seasoning (Add as much or as little as you desire).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Italian Seasoning (Add as much or as little as you desire).
- You need 1/4 tbsp of Rosemary.
- It’s 1/3 tbsp of Turmeric (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of Ground Ginger (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of Flax Seed (optional).
This delicious Cajun Chicken and Shrimp Pasta makes an easy, quick and filling dinner for the whole family. The smoky Cajun spice and the creamy Parmesan sauce create an unforgettable combination! Just a few shakes onto your chicken, shrimp, beef or vegetables, and you get those delicious jerk flavors without the hassle of the food processor. And by making our own jerk seasoning, we are avoiding any unhealthy additives like MSG or anti-caking agents that can sometimes be found in.
Easy Jerk Chicken, Shrimp and Pasta step by step
- Cook noodles until they are half cooked. Then drain water..
- Mix in all ingredients with the noodles (minus the shrimp). Cook on medium until chicken is tender and bell peppers are soft..
- Add shrimp as a topping to your plate..
- ENJOY!!! Oh and post your pics!.
Creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage is easy to make weeknight one pot pasta dish! Slow Cooker Jerk Chicken is a quick recipe with fantastic authentic Jamaican flavors of peppers, onions, allspice and cloves and with no mess to clean up. Chicken and pasta combinations are easy to whip up and can often be one-pot meals. If you aren't sure you'd like chicken and shrimp together, this pasta sauce will make you a believer. Serve over hot cooked fettuccine, linguine, or spaghetti and be prepared for everyone to ask for second helpings.