Buffalo chicken quesadilla. Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas loaded with rotisserie chicken, buffalo sauce, ranch, and lots of cheese. These Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas will give you the bold flavors of buffalo chicken wings with gooey melted cheese, all packed in a quesadilla! Homemade Buffalo chicken quesadillas is an easy way to serve up a quick dinner with a lot of flavor!
I love the programmable crock pot for when you are not at home. Bold buffalo chicken wing flavor, two different types of ooey, gooey cheeses are stuffed into these irresistible Extra Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas. Trust me, you want to make a batch of these. You can have Buffalo chicken quesadilla using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buffalo chicken quesadilla
- You need 3 cups of cooked chicken shredded.
- Prepare 1 cup of Franks Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ranch dressing.
- You need 4 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 6 of burrito size flour tortillas.
- You need 2 cups of Shredded Mozzarella.
Buffalo chicken quesadillas are the best way to use buffalo sauce. Working one at a time, transfer a quesadilla to the skillet. StarKist Chicken Creations Buffalo Style adds just the right amount of spice to make your quesadillas perfect. Mix in with Chicken Creations Buffalo Style Chicken with your favorite veggies and pan fry.
Buffalo chicken quesadilla step by step
- In a large pot combine cooked chicken, hot buffalo sauce and ranch dressing and cream cheese. Stir until heated through and melted. Spoon mixture onto flour tortilla. Top with mozzarella cheese. Fold in half. Cook on a heated griddle for a few minutes utnil it begins to brown. Flip. Continue until all the quesadillas are prepared..
- I grilled mine(can air fry them).
- And used the ninja foodie for everything.
- I didnt want to make all of it buffalo, I set some aside before making it hot..
We often find ourselves making quesadillas on a busy evening. What do you do with it? My Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas are a simple and delicious dinner recipe! This is an easy recipe for chicken. Mix hot pepper sauce with melted butter and toss with chicken.