Easy Chicken Quesadilla. For our chicken quesadillas, we use a combination of Monterey jack and cheddar. But you can substitute any melty cheese you prefer. Our biggest piece of advice: Don't worry about cheese spilling.
These easy, cheesy Chicken Quesadillas are a crowd favorite. They are not only filled with cheese and chicken, but a delicious. These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals! You can cook Easy Chicken Quesadilla using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Quesadilla
- It’s 1 lb. of boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced into strips.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of extra-virgin olive oil.
- It’s 2 of bell peppers, thinly sliced.
- You need 1/2 of onion, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of chili powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of dried oregano.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- You need 4 of medium flour tortillas.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded Monterey jack.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded cheddar.
- It’s 1 of avocado, sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 of green onions, thinly sliced.
- Prepare of Sour cream, for serving.
Zesty chicken and cooked peppers are a tasty delight when mixed with cheese and stuffed in a tortilla to create chicken quesadillas. Making quesadillas is about as easy as it comes. Warm a tortilla in a skillet and top with cheese and fillings. Wait until everything is warm and gooey, then fold and dig in.
Easy Chicken Quesadilla instructions
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Add peppers and onion and season with salt and pepper. Cook until soft, 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate..
- Heat remaining tablespoon vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Season chicken with spices, salt, and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden and cooked through, 8 minutes. Transfer to a plate..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)..
- Layer half of each tortilla with the chicken and vegetable mixture, then sprinkle with the Cheddar cheese, bacon bits, and Monterey Jack. Fold the tortillas in half and Place onto a baking sheet..
- Bake quesadillas in the preheated oven until the cheeses have melted, about 10 minutes..
- Slice into wedges and serve with sour cream..
This is the Best Chicken Quesadilla Recipe EVER! Then build the quesadillas by laying grated cheese on the bottom tortilla, and then arranging the. Baked Chicken Quesadillas made in the oven so you can make multiple quesadillas at the same It wasn't as easy as just wacking stuffed folded tortillas in the oven. I found a few little tricks made quite. Easy cheesy chicken quesadillas are super easy and very satisfying.