Easy Chicken cutlets with a twist. This is an easy alternative to basic bread crumb-covered chicken cutlets. Still very little work, but a great new flavor. Using the beaten egg, coat each chicken cutlet in egg.
QUICK and EASY cheesy bruschetta chicken cutlets! Chicken cutlets topped with canned tomatoes, garlic Check for doneness by cutting into one of the cutlets to see if it's opaque in the center, or by checking the temperature of one of the cutlets with an instant-read. Chicken cutlets are perfect for quick weeknight meals. You can cook Easy Chicken cutlets with a twist using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken cutlets with a twist
- Prepare 1 package of raw chicken cutlets.
- Prepare 2-3 of eggs.
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- You need to taste of Salt & pepper.
- It’s 2-3 tbs of Jamacian fish seasoning.
- It’s 2 cups of oil.
- You need 2 cups of breadcrumbs.
Pick some up from the store today for an easy dinner tonight! Spice up dinner with a Tex-Mex classic at home with this easy, warming Southwest chicken recipe, served on a bowl of flavorful rice and topped with a sprig of cilantro. Serve these quick chicken cutlets with creamy pesto sauce over your favorite pasta or zucchini noodles. This easy dinner recipe is sure to become a Chicken Parm gets a fun low-carb and gluten-free twist with these cheesy stuffed peppers with chicken and quinoa.
Easy Chicken cutlets with a twist instructions
- Lay chicken cutlets on cutting board, place parchment paper on top. Pound meat with rolling pin..
- Remove parchment paper, salt & pepper chicken..
- Set up your mixing station. 1st bowl place flour in first bowl. Then eggs with a splash of water in second bowl, whisk. Place breadcrumbs & fish seasoning in third bowl..
- Place chicken in flour bowl, then egg the breadcrumb mixture, make sure to coat all of the chicken. Place on baking sheet. Repeat. Once you have finished with all the chicken, cover with parchment paper & place in refrigerator for an hour..
- Maybe about 10-15min before the hour is up, pour oil into frying pan. Put the burner between medium- medium high. To check if oil is ready, sprinkle water into hot oil. If the water bubbles and makes a "popping sound" your oil is ready. Preheat oven to 250. Place chicken in oil. Cook chicken 3 1/2 min on each side..
- Once done, place chicken in paper towl lined paper to excess oil. Remove and place on cookie sheet & put in oven to keep warm. Cook remaining chicken the same way you did before. Enjoy!.
Chicken cutlets are thin pieces of boneless chicken, either sliced from a thick breast or pounded thin. Fried chicken cutlets are a delicious main dish, a topping for pasta or salad, or a filling for a sandwich. Using thin cutlets makes a fast and easy dish that's ideal for a weeknight. Chicken Cutlets Recipe: Chicken cutlets or chicken schnitzel is a simple and delicious chicken dish you can make at home. The nice thing about chicken cutlets is that they make a great stand-along entrée, but also can also be turned into a number of other tasty dishes like….