Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas. So much quicker and easier than making enchiladas the old fashioned way. It wasn't runny, mushy, or "ugly looking" at all. I took the advice of other users and mixed the chicken with the sour cream before adding it to the dish.
It's quick and easy cheesy chicken enchiladas. So simple and quick, he can do it on the go! * * * * * Follow C&B. Enchiladas with Chicken is a Mexican flavor and spicy recipe. You can cook Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 6 of Ortega whole wheat wraps.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of tomato sauce, divided.
- It’s 1 of guacamole.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cheese, grated.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
There are dozens of variants of this recipe, today I chose to prepare the chicken version. The most interesting part of this recipe is that it can be prepared with chicken steak residue, so it's a good way to recycle food scraps! All of these only begin to describe these Enchiladas made with the help of Progresso Soup. One word comes the closest, delicious.
Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 ℉. Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking pan and put aside..
- Cut chicken into small pieces. Then in a large skillet add olive oil, onion and chicken. (I actually pre-cooked the chicken and shredded it beforehand to make this step easier)..
- Add cream cheese and 1/3 cup tomato sauce to the skillet, stirring occasionally until creamy..
- Add the chicken mixture to the center of each wrap. Add a tablespoon of guacamole on top of the chicken mixture. Roll wraps and place into baking pan..
- Spread the rest of the tomato sauce on top of the wraps..
- Top with cheese and bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted..
I've not made a meal this easy in quite awhile and I was excited with the results when I was finished with these Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas. Season chicken with salt and pepper. As I sat at my desk and stared at the computer, my hope started to quickly fade. It doesn't get any easier than these chicken enchiladas, they're creamy, cheesy and perfect! Keywords: BEST Chicken Enchilada Recipe, chicken enchilada recipe, chicken enchiladas, easy chicken enchiladas, enchiladas.