Super Easy Chicken Pot Pie. Simple-yet-satisfying shortcuts like Pillsbury™ pie crust and canned chicken pot pie-style soup make this hearty and homey dish perfect for busy weeknights. Serve this easy chicken pot pie made using just four ingredients. Pillsbury® pie crust, mixed veggies and Progresso® chicken soup come together in this scrumptious family dinner.
Made this pot pie for my family and they loved it, even my picky son asked for seconds. I put cornstarch in my mixture to thicken and. This classic Chicken Pot Pie is filled with tender pieces of chicken, carrot, celery, potato, herbs, and more. You can cook Super Easy Chicken Pot Pie using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super Easy Chicken Pot Pie
- Prepare 2 cup of Cubed cooked chicken.
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1 2/3 cup of Frozen mixed vegetables thawed.
- You need 1 of Egg beaten.
- It’s 1 cup of Bisquick.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Pepper.
It's cozy comfort food that feeds a crowd! Sometimes people think of chicken pot pie as boring freezer food, but when it's done right, made from scratch, it can be really delicious and satisfying. Looking for an easy chicken pot pie recipe? Savory leftover chicken, crunchy frozen veggies & buttery store-bought crust create a quick weeknight comfort Hey y'all!
Super Easy Chicken Pot Pie instructions
- Combine chicken, soup, vegetables, salt & pepper in a bowl then spread in an ungreased 9 in pie plate..
- In a another bowl mix the egg, milk & Bisquick just until moistened..
- Pour over the chicken mixture..
- Bake for 30 minutes at 400° or until golden brown..
I have another super easy recipe for you ad your family to enjoy! Not only does this recipe scream comfort food, but it will also give you a. Chicken pot pie savory pie filled with cooked chicken, onion, carrot, and peas in a creamy sauce. With a flaky, buttery crust, it's comfort food at its finest. And whiles it's a dish that you can easily source, pre-made, in almost any grocery freezer aisle, we strongly believe that making your own, from scratch.