Simple BBQ Chicken Breast. Chicken breasts are great on the grill! Boneless chicken breasts cooked over sauerkraut and covered in BBQ sauce. The best BBQ chicken breast recipe doesn't call for complicated marinades or rubs.
All you need is good quality chicken breasts, a hot grill or oven, and your favorite BBQ sauce to slather. Start grill, trim chicken, put on a grill. Then a few flips and brush of sauce. You can have Simple BBQ Chicken Breast using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple BBQ Chicken Breast
- Prepare 1 of seasoning salt.
- Prepare 1 of crushed red pepper.
- You need 1 of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 of lemons.
- You need 1 of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 5 lb of boneless chicken breast.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
It is hard to get great BBQ taste while the meat is still moist and tender. So what is the secret of not burning the devil out of the outside of the chicken while getting the center done? BBQ Chicken Breasts – The most tender, juicy chicken grilled to PERFECTION, smothered in a thick, homemade BBQ sauce. Because I can typically sneak in an extra serving of fries underneath my clunky grandma sweaters.
Simple BBQ Chicken Breast instructions
- With a knife partially slice into each chicken breast.
- Cut lemon into halves. Rub and squeeze over all chicken breast. (Lemon Juice can be a substitute).
- Rub 1/4 cup olive oil over all the chicken breast. This will help with seasoning sticking to meat and meat not sticking to grill.
- Dry seasoning is to your taste because everyone has there own preference. Seasoning salt is very.
- Allow to sit for approximately 1 hour. During this time prepare your fire..
- With grill between 300-350 degrees Fahrenheit, position breast evenly over the heat with thickest pieces over the hottest section.
- Watch fire closely because oil and fat can cause fire to grow unexpectedly.
- Rotate meat after 10 minutes.
- After approximately 15-20 minutes the meat should be ready. This will be obvious because those cuts in the breast will be pure white with clear juices.
- OPTIONAL: Before taking breast off grill, rub white sauce over over breast then let sit on the grill for another 3-5 minutes..
But I think this BBQ chicken was a legit game changer for me. Watch how easy it is to make tender and juicy boneless Barbecue Chicken Breasts every time by using a simple brine, as shown by the BBQ Pit Boys. Simple Grilled BBQ Chicken Breast with Peas PulaoFlavour Essence. Baked Bbq Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Recipes. These chicken breast recipes include oven-fried chicken, satisfying one-dish casseroles, pasta dishes, and super easy skillet meals.