Easy Bake Stuffed Chicken Cordon Bleu with Hollandaise Sauce. Place the chicken breast on the pan and drizzle a second tablespoon of olive oil on top of it. A classic Chicken Cordon Bleu can be quite intimidating to make with so many steps involved just in the preparation alone! Flattening breasts, making sure breasts are evenly measured and thin enough to be rolled, layered with cheese and ham, rolling them up, frying, then baking, THEN MAKING A SAUCE!
I made the recipe "Chicken Cordon Blue II" (also from this site) the night before and had some sauce left over, so I made this. My EASY Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe. All the flavour, all the crunch, healthier and far easier! You can have Easy Bake Stuffed Chicken Cordon Bleu with Hollandaise Sauce using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Bake Stuffed Chicken Cordon Bleu with Hollandaise Sauce
- It’s 2 lb of ground chicken.
- You need 1 lb of black forest ham.
- You need 1 packages of sliced Swiss cheese.
- You need 1 packages of knorr hollandaise sauce.
- It’s 1 of salt, pepper, garlic.
- It’s 1 of stuffed burger press.
Served with an incredible Dijon cream sauce. Chicken stuffed with ham and cheese, coated with crunchy golden breadcrumbs. You'd swear it's fried – but it's baked. Chicken Cordon Bleu with Dijon Cream Sauce is an easy dinner you family will love.
Easy Bake Stuffed Chicken Cordon Bleu with Hollandaise Sauce step by step
- Season ground chicken and use a stuffed burger press..
- Slice Swiss cheese and ham and stuff inside and cover..
- Pan sear on each side for 4 min then finish off in over at 350 for 20 minutes or until internal temp is 160.
- Smother in hollandaise sauce and enjoy. Add with any sides..
Tender boneless skinless chicken breasts are pounded thin, stuffed with swiss cheese and ham, coated with parmesan and bread crumbs, then baked to perfection. Chicken Cordon Bleu Bake – Mock Chicken Cordon BleuBake It With Love. Chicken Cordon Bleu with Dijon Cream SaucePanlasang Pinoy. We rolled cubed chicken, ham and Swiss cheese up in crepes and topped with hollandaise sauce for a savory dish that can be Make the sauce while baking the crepes, and serve as the main course for a delicious weekend brunch. How to make a homemade traditional hollandaise sauce by Le Cordon Bleu Chefs.