Chicken Curry – very easy to make.. This quick and easy chicken curry is creamy, full of flavour and takes less than half an hour! Make sure all the chicken is coated and is beginning to Bring to the boil then reduce the heat to a low simmer. Easy food recipes for dinner to make at home – cooking videos.
This recipe is the easy chicken curry that you can make it at home. Many people who want to make chicken curry but are put off by the long list of ingredients. Very authentic Malaysian Chinese curry chicken recipe! You can cook Chicken Curry – very easy to make. using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Curry – very easy to make.
- It’s 2 lb. of Chicken Legs and Thighs cut up in pieces.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of National Brand Chicken Curry Masala.
- It’s 1 of Large Onion chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 cup of Yogurt.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Garlic, Ginger and Turmeric Paste.
- You need 2 of Medium Tomatoes – chopped up.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 Cup of water.
- You need 2 of Chopped Green chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro.
Learn how to make authentic Sri Lankan chicken curry with these tips and variations for the best ever chicken curry, made with or without coconut milk. EASY – This is a great starting recipe for novice cooks or those who are new to making curries. This easy staple chicken curry is a fantastic recipe for family dinners. Chicken breasts simmer in a curry sauce with yogurt, tomatoes, onion, garlic, and ginger in this spicy Indian dish.
Chicken Curry – very easy to make. instructions
- In a bowl marinate chicken with 1 tsp Curry Masala and 1/2 cup yogurt for 20 mins..
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a wok (karahi). Add Cumin Seed, Cook 1 minute and add onions and cook 5 minutes..
- Add marinated chicken and cook on high heat for 5 minute stirring constantly..
- Add 1 tsp Garlic, Ginger, Turmeric Paste and cook 5 minutes..
- Add Tomatoes and 1/2 cup yogurt and cook 5 minutes..
- Add water and chillies. Bring to high boil and reduce heat. Cook covered for 15 mins. Finish with chopped Cilantro and serve with Pilav Rice..
It's pretty easy to make and tastes really good! I made this last night and it came out really good. The one main change I made was that I used boneless chicken breast and thigh meat. Being Indian, I love to eat Indian food often. If you're looking for the best chicken curry that's also quick and easy to make, then this is it.