Easy Spinach and Artichoke Chicken. Easy chicken skillet dinner recipe prepared with seared chicken breasts, fresh spinach, artichokes, and a creamy cheese sauce. In this household, we LOVE anything that. This is a quick low carb casserole that delivers way more flavor than you'd think for something so quick and easy to make.
Making this chicken is surprisingly easy. Often, when you buy chicken breasts from the market they are. Spinach artichoke dip meets baked chicken! You can cook Easy Spinach and Artichoke Chicken using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Spinach and Artichoke Chicken
- It’s 1 of pack of thin cut chicken breast about 8 of them.
- You need dash of pepper.
- Prepare dash of garlic and onion powder.
- You need dash of Perfect Pinch rotisserie chicken seasoning.
- It’s 1 of (one slice per chicken)Freshly Sliced Mozzarella cheese from the deli.
- Prepare 1 box of of Tostitos (Dip) Cheesy Spinach &Artichoke Dip 10 oz. in the chip area of the store..
- You need 1 of now you can bread your chicken breast (I would dip mine in mayo then your choice of bread crumbs But you don't have to I didn't this time it's up to you).
These juicy chicken breasts are smothered with a cheesy spinach and artichoke topping. It's the ultimate comfort food for those following a keto or low-carb lifestyle, and will be loved by everyone in the family regardless of diet! Slow Cooker Spinach & Artichoke Chicken. This Poaching Tool Might Surprise You.
Easy Spinach and Artichoke Chicken step by step
- Pre heat your oven at 350.
- Spray you cooking pan with spray so the chicken does not stick. I use parchment paper easy cleanup and I still spray that.
- This is the chicken I use.
- Place chicken on the pan and season them with all the dry seasonings..
- Then spread the spinach and artichoke dip on each piece of the chicken ( thin chicken breast).
- Now bake the chicken at 350 for 20 minutes..
- Then pull out the pan from the oven. Place one slice of the mozzarella cheese on each piece of the chicken and cook for (about) ten more minutes..
- Now if you decide to bread your chicken this is what I do. I dip the chicken in mayo then bread crumbs. I place the chicken on the non stick pan. The I sprinkle the dry seasonings on the chicken. I bake it for 15 minutes then pull out the pan and then put the spinach and artichoke dip on each piece of chicken. Bake it for 5 minutes pull it back out and put one slice of mozzarella cheese on each piece of chicken then bake for about 10 more minutes..
We often think of slow cooking as its own distinct and separate cooking method, but when used the right way the slow cooker takes the place of your regular pots and pans for a classic stovetop cooking method: poaching. Our Cheesy Chicken, Spinach & Artichoke Lasagna from Delish.com is the best. Assemble lasagna: Spread a thin layer of chicken mixture in a large baking dish and top with a layer of overlapping noodles. Quick and easy spinach and artichoke-stuffed chicken breast served with a creamy lemon sauce makes and impressive supper any day of the week. You'll love this spinach and artichoke-stuffed chicken breast served in a delicious creamy lemon sauce for many reasons, but perhaps most of all.