Simple Steamed Chicken. I have made this steamed chicken recipe several times this summer. Steaming is a really popular cooking method in every Chinese kitchen. Steamed dishes are simple, quick and always tender in.
Chinese steamed chicken (白切鸡/白斩鸡) is one of the simplest Cantonese recipes. The chicken can be prepared either by steaming or poaching. The first method is to marinate the whole chicken. You can cook Simple Steamed Chicken using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Steamed Chicken
- It’s of Chicken drumsticks, thighs and wings.
- Prepare of Marinade.
- You need of Sprinkle some salt on skin.
- You need of Ingredients.
- Prepare 2 stalks of spring onion.
- It’s 4 slices of ginger smashed.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic smashed.
- It’s of Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Shaoxing wine.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 150 ml of water.
This simple steamed chicken recipe is good for quick dinners or days when you need something fuss-free or comforting to This simple steamed chicken is the answer to your weeknight dinner dilemma. The steamy story of chicken makes it all the more healthier and quicker. Steaming chicken enables us to keep the calories and fat count low in the dish. Here's a simple yet lip-smacking steamed.
Simple Steamed Chicken instructions
- Marinate chicken with some salt just sprinkle lightly on the skin..
- Place all ingredients and sauce mixture on a steaming plate. Place the chicken pieces on it..
- Steam the chicken in high heat for 15 minutes and serve..
Although simple the taste and smell will remind one of your childhood, as many Asians have grown up with simple fares such as steamed chicken — plus it's healthier than cooking it in oil or fat! · Steamed Chicken with Mushrooms & Dried Lily Flowers is one of the most memorable dishes my Simple and quick Honey Garlic Chicken made in your slow cooker! An easy meal sure to be a hit with. The flavors in this simple steamed dish are surprising good. Ready for the simple steamed chicken breast technique you'll use over and over again? We're not boiling these breasts, but rather pressure steaming them to ensure they're juicy, so you want the.