Easy orange chicken Stirfry. This easy Chinese orange chicken recipe is a healthier homemade option. Lean chicken breast stir-fried and simmered in a sweet and tangy orange sauce. __ ⬇️⬇. Chicken breast meat stir fried with orange juice and zest, soy sauce, garlic and brown sugar, topped with bean sprouts and served over crispy chow mein noodles.
Better than takeout, this makes for a perfect weeknight dinner recipe. Mix flour, salt and pepper in a bowl. Slowly add a few tablespoons of sauce while stirring the vegetables and chicken. You can have Easy orange chicken Stirfry using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy orange chicken Stirfry
- Prepare 4 of chicken breasts.
- It’s of Chinese style Stirfry blend.
- Prepare of Orange sauce.
- You need 1 of & 1/2 cup brown rice.
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- You need to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of butter.
Why order take-out when you can make your very own noodle stir-fry at home? Here we use rotisserie chicken we picked up from a local grocer along with other simple ingredients and created a simple, filling yet super-easy Asian-type meal. Add the chicken and stir-fry until it changes color; push up to the sides of the wok, making a well in the middle & add the sauce. Top with Easy Orange Chicken Strip Stir-Fry.
Easy orange chicken Stirfry instructions
- Cook 1 1/2 cup of rice (follow the directions on the box or bag).
- Dice chicken.
- Mix flour, salt and pepper in a bowl. Dredge chicken in flour mix (lightly cover chicken flour mix).
- Add 2 Tablespoons of butter to a pan on medium heat. Cook all of your chicken, then set it to the side..
- Cook stir fry blend with 12oz of orange sauce.
- Mix chicken and stir fry mix then serve over or next to rice..
Garnish with toasted nuts, if desired. Try using pre-cut Asian vegetable mixes. You can find trays of fresh stir-fry mixes in the produce section or bags of frozen in the freezer aisle of. Orange chicken stir-fry is a quick and delicious five ingredient recipe that's easy to make in one skillet. This easy five-ingredient recipe for orange chicken stir-fry is packed full of flavor and color.