Popcorn chicken with Ramoulade sauce. Serve chicken patties topped with remoulade sauce. Remoulade Sauce – a Southern party favorite condiment that is creamy, tangy, and spicy. Serves as a great salad dressing, a perfect dab on anything with Check it out here Baked Crispy Chicken Wings. , For a weeknight meal, this Remoulade sauce also goes well with any fried seafood like this classic. #pollo #grilledchicken #alcarbon #therollinggrill This is one of the best grilled chicken recipes I've done.
Super delicious and the white remoulade takes the flavor to. This flavorful remoulade sauce is great for fish, sandwiches, burgers, or seafood. The sauce is a New Orleans favorite, similar to tartar sauce. You can have Popcorn chicken with Ramoulade sauce using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Popcorn chicken with Ramoulade sauce
- It’s of popcorn chicken.
- It’s 1 tsp of rosemary.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chilli pepper.
- Prepare 3 cups of crushed cornflakes.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- It’s of oil for deep frying.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need of Ramoulade sauce.
- You need 1 cup of mayonaise.
- It’s 1 tbsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chilli pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need to taste of salt.
Remoulade is a mayonnaise-based sauce of French origin often served with seafood. It can contain pickles, anchovies, and capers, and frequently features. Tender chicken breasts are pan fried in cajun spices, placed on a french roll that is layered with spicy remoulade sauce, and topped with a delicious sweet slaw. Po' boys are also traditionally served with remoulade sauce, a Louisiana style French sauce that's packed full of flavors and spices!
Popcorn chicken with Ramoulade sauce step by step
- In a medium saucepan heat oil for deep frying for 5minutes.
- Wash chicken breast and cut into bite sizes. In a medium bowl add chopped chicken breast, paprika, rosemary, garlic powder, chilli powder, black pepper and salt to taste and combine, add cornstarch and combine. leave for 2 minutes.
- Combine all the ramoulade sauce ingredients and refrigerate..
- In a medium bowl whisk both eggs and set aside. In another medium bowl crumble cornflakes and set aside.
- Test the oil with a peice of chicken breast, if too hot lower flame to medium low.
- Dip all the chicken breast into the egg and mix..
- Then add in into the crumbled cornflakes and mix until all sides are covered.
- Place all the covered chicken breast into to oil to fry until golden brown then removed.
- Serve with ramoulade sauce.
Remoulade originated in France in a combination most closely resembling tarter sauce, bringing together mayo, herbs, pickles, and capers. Louisiana remoulade starts with a mayo base as well, but then adds ingredient after ingredient to form a reddish complex sauce that's creamy, tart, and spicy. Popcorn chicken is a tasty, crispy way to enjoy juicy, white meat chicken. Cut into bite size pieces that you can easily pop in your mouth, they're ideal for dipping in your favorite sauce or After you've combined the chicken with the buttermilk and salt, cover the bowl with a piece of foil or plastic wrap. Home » Recipes » Chicken ».