Chicken quesadilla with fajita sauce😋. Dipping Sauce Ideas For the Chicken Fajita Quesadillas The Chicken Quesadillas taste great by themselves, but they are also good when dipped in different sauces. I love to have multiple sauces available for us to have at the dinner table because then we each can choose a sauce that we prefer. Those Chicken Quesadillas were my favorite thing to order.
In a large skillet, coat chicken with salt, pepper, chili powder, cumin, cayenne, and garlic powder. Remove chicken, onions and peppers from the pan and set aside. Place the tortilla in the skillet and add a layer of cheese on half of the tortilla. You can have Chicken quesadilla with fajita sauce😋 using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken quesadilla with fajita sauce😋
- You need of Fajita sauce (1/2 cup tomato ketchup,2 tbsn red chilli pwd,1 tsp cumin pwd.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt,2 tbsn apple cider vinegar,1 tsp white pepper pwd &1/3 cup brown sugar).
- It’s 1/2 cup of cabbage sliced,1 onion sliced,1 green,1 yellow & 1 green capsicum all sliced,1 tsp olive oil,1 tsp salt & white pepper pwd to stir fry.
- You need 2 cup of boneless chicken cut into small cubes,2 tbsn olive oil.
- Prepare of Chicken marinate with 3 tbsp fajita sauce,1 tbsn ginger garlic and chilli paste and 1 tsp salt.
- It’s of Mayonnaise,homemade TORTILLA.
- It’s of Cheddar cheese or u can use mozzarella.
The Best Chicken Fajita Sauce Recipes on Yummly Chicken Fajita Casserole, Southwest Chicken Fajita Salad, Chicken Fajita Soup. If you love quesadillas then you need a sauce for your quesadillas. Taco Bell is famous for their quesadilla sauce.
Chicken quesadilla with fajita sauce😋 step by step
- Take a pan add in all the above fajita sauce ingredients.now heat the pan and keep stirring till all combined well.(pic 2)sauce ready.slice up the vegetables (pic3).
- Now marinate the chicken with salt,ginger,garlic and chilli paste.now add 3 tbsn of prepared fajita sauce.mix well and marinate for 5 to 10 mins.
- Heat 1 tsp olive oil in a pan and add in the vegetable (exceptcabbage) then add salt and pepper,toss it up and remove.now same pan add 2 tbsn olive oil add in the chicken.
- Now cook chicken till done and has absorbed all the spice.now use home cooked tortillas.now apply some mayonnaise to tortilla then fill half section with cabbage,chicken and stir fried vegetables.
- Now lastly add cheddar cheese and now cover it halfway(pic1),now apply oil to the pan and roast till crispy and golden colour(pic3).keep apply oil..
- Serve hot with the prepared fajita sauce and chilli mayonnaise. Do make and enjoy 😋.
The perfect combination of a creamy sauce that is tangy and has enough spices to give your quesadillas that nice kick. It really adds flavor to your quesadillas whether you make a simple chicken quesadilla or beef quesadillas. Just wanted to gives a heads up on two issues. Toss chicken with half of the quesadilla sauce. Set the rest aside for dipping.