Tuna Ceviche Salad. This recipe has been called both tuna salad but it really has little that resembles the typical tuna salad. My friends have also called it tuna ceviche and it would be a little more accurate at describing what. I have tons of easy ceviche recipes, a few of my favorites are Shrimp Ceviche Cocktail, Peruvian Ceviche in Cucumber Cups, Shrimp Ceviche and Avocado Salad and Mushroom.
This fresh seared little tunny recipe (AKA False Albacore or Atlantic Little Tuna) is served over a vegetarian ceviche salad of fresh lime juice. Squeeze lime juice over the avocados. Evenly fill avocados with your salad mixture and enjoy. You can cook Tuna Ceviche Salad using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna Ceviche Salad
- It’s 3 (12 oz) of cans of tuna (of your choice).
- You need 2 1/2 cups of Persian cucumber, unpeeled (regular cucumber, peel.
- Prepare 3 of fresh jalapeños (optional, or to your liking).
- It’s 2 cups of tomato.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of red onion (or regular onion).
- It’s 1 cup of cilantro.
- You need 2 cups of fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Prepare the tuna and refrigerate while you prepare the remaining ingredients. Line plates with salad greens, spoon the ceviche on top, and serve. Blend tuna caviar, olive oil, lemon and lime juice and pumpkin seed oil in a blender. Remove the mold and top with peppercress salad.
Tuna Ceviche Salad instructions
- Drain your tuna.
- In a large mixing bowl add chopped cucumbers (I like mine in small bits, but you may chop them bigger).
- Add the tomatoes (I usually chop them the same size as the cucumber).
- Add in your jalapenos (optional).
- Add in your cilantro.
- Add in your tuna, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Mix well.
Tuna Salad is a simple comfort food favorite. Tuna Salad is a simple comfort food favorite. This recipe has been lightened up, for a healthy tuna salad that not only tastes great, but it's also good for. After trying a lot of complicated tuna salad recipes and not liking any of them, I finally created. Chopped Tuna Salad is the perfect summer side dish.