Ceviche Chingon. Chingon is a Mexican word used for multiple purposes, It comes from verb Chingar that can be used in several ways, Chingon means most than Nice, Cool, or Great, it's the same like said Fuckin' Great. Chingon is a band from Austin, Texas. Their sound is heavily influenced by Mexican rock, mariachi, ranchera, and Texan rock 'n roll music.
Rhymes: -on. chingón (feminine singular chingona, masculine plural chingones, feminine plural chingonas). (Mexico, colloquial, of a person) intelligent, skilled, capable. Antonyms: menso (Mexico), tonto, idiota, güey (Mexico). Things to do near Don Chingon Charters. You can cook Ceviche Chingon using 15 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ceviche Chingon
- You need 800 grams of Fish.
- It’s 1 large of Cucumber.
- You need 1/4 of White Onion.
- Prepare 1/4 of Red Onion.
- You need 2 large of Jalapeño.
- You need 2 of habanero.
- You need 1 of Avocado.
- It’s 100 grams of cilantro.
- You need 1 pinch of Oregano.
- It’s 1 dash of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 pinch of pepper.
- Prepare 4 of Lemon.
- You need 2 of Lime.
- It’s 8 of Tosadas.
Don Chingon Fishing Charters is owned and operated by native Texan's who have migrated south to bring their passion as well as knowledge and experience. Sometimes "chingon" will even be used as a nickname for people. RE: what does muy chingon mean? someone said that to my friend and he wants to know what it means. Translate "chingón" to English: fucker, person who fucks Spanish Synonyms of "chingón": persona que coge.
Ceviche Chingon step by step
- peel the cucumber and keep peelings.
- remove seeds.
- finely chop 2/3 of the cucumber and reserve.
- finely chop 1 1/² jalapeño and reserve.
- finely chop 1 habanero and reserve.
- Finely chop half of the cilantro and reserve.
- Chop the fish in 1 cm cubes and reserve.
- finely chop the Red Onion and reserve.
- Chop Avocado in 1cm cubes and res.
- blend the non chopped cucumber, jalapeño, habanero, white onion and cilantro with the lemon and lime juice and the cucumber peelings.
- season the mix with salt and pepper.
- add a tablespoon of oregano to the mix while blending.
- Mix all chopped ingredients.
- add the blended mix to the chopped ingredients and mix well.
- add a good dash of Olive Oil and mix.
- Seal the ceviche with plastic foil and let it rest for 10 minutes in the fridge.
- Serve over a Tostada and garnish with chive and olive oil.
Definición de chingón en el Diccionario de español en línea. Significado de chingón diccionario. traducir chingón significado chingón traducción de chingón Sinónimos de chingón, antónimos de. Inflexiones de 'chingón' (nm, nf): f: chingona, mpl: chingones, fpl: chingonas Inflexiones de chingón adjadjetivo: Describe el sustantivo. Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa [b]grande[/b]. Bad Ass, Awesome, Best of the Best.