Super Easy Shrimp and Scallop Ceviche. In today's video i will be sharing with you guys how i prepare a super easy shrimp ceviche! There's nothing quite like a bit of refreshing ceviche on a sunny, warm day to help cool things down a bit. This shrimp and scallop version takes on the simple flavors of lemon and lime, dressed up with mango, jicama, and jalapeño for a bit of heat.
It's bright and fresh; full of zesty lime, buttery avocado, and juicy tomatoes; and finished with a kick of jalapeño. Add the scallops, lemon, lime and orange juices and stir in the cucumber, red onion and chiles. Recipe is healthy, flavorful, and easy to prepare. You can have Super Easy Shrimp and Scallop Ceviche using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Super Easy Shrimp and Scallop Ceviche
- Prepare 85 grams of Shrimp.
- It’s 120 grams of Scallops.
- Prepare 1 small of Avocado.
- It’s 4 large of Red onion.
- You need 1 of Japanese cucumber.
- Prepare 1 large of sprig Italian parsley (or Cilantro).
- Prepare 1 of juice of 1/2 lime Lime juice.
- It’s 1 of juice of 1/2 lemon Lemon juice.
- You need 1 of pinchore for boiling water Salt.
Stir in the shrimp, scallops, cucumber and red onion. If you are adding chiles or peppers. Chop shrimp and scallops into large, diced pieces and add to a large bowl Add jalapeno, shallots Add cilantro and pomegranate seeds and mix. Prepare avocado halves and divide ceviche evenly I came across your recipe while searching for an easy creviche recipe.
Super Easy Shrimp and Scallop Ceviche instructions
- Finely chop red onion and parsley. Peel the cucumber randomly, remove seeds, cut into 4 even pieces, and cut again coarsely. Squeeze the lime and lemon..
- Peel and devein the shrimp if needed, and wash well. Boil water in a pot, add salt, put in the scallops and shrimp, and cook quickly. Remove from heat and plunge in ice water. Drain when completely cool..
- The water used for boiling should be a bit salty to season the shrimp and scallops. Drain well on paper towels..
- Cut the shrimp and scallops into bite-sized pieces and toss in a bowl. Add ingredients from Step 1, saving half of the lemon juice for later use. Add a pinch of salt, cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator..
- It's best to chill for at least 2 hours to allow the flavors to be absorbed It can be made the day before..
- Add avocado just before serving. Sprinkle the remaining lemon juice on the avocado and mix together lightly. Transfer to serving plates, and it's ready..
Tostada de Ceviche de Camarones y Callos de Hacha. Plunge the shrimp into a bowl of ice water for a few minutes to stop the cooking. Scallop Ceviche Recipe: Fresh, bright and sparkling. A colorful blend of citrusy marinated scallops with a touch of heat. At it's most basic fish or seafood cured with citrus juice.