Ceviche (Peruvian). Ceviche – The Essential Peruvian Fish Dish. Delicious sea fish marinated in lime juice and chilli, with red onion, hot peppers, thinly sliced plantain, and wedges of sweet potato. Peruvian fish cebiche recipe prepared with fresh fish, limes, onions, spicy peppers, and cilantro.
We marinate the fish quite a but longer. The best and easiest Ceviche recipe I've ever tasted (and I've tried them all over South America). Well, in this Peruvian ceviche recipe, you can. You can cook Ceviche (Peruvian) using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ceviche (Peruvian)
- Prepare 2 lb of Tilapia.
- You need 8 clove of Garlic cloves.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 1 bunch of Cilantro.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Aji Amarillo.
- It’s 10 of Limes.
- Prepare 1 of Red Onion- Sliced.
Using a slotted spoon, divide ceviche into small bowls or onto plates. Drizzle ceviche with leche de tigre from bowl; garnish with remaining onion and. Serve the Peruvian Ceviche in small bowls or small glasses for an appetizer, or over rice or tender greens for a light refreshing meal. Please hit the thumbs up if you liked the video!
Ceviche (Peruvian) step by step
- Cube tilapia.
- Chop up garlic cloves.
- Mix all ingredients, except red onion..
- squeeze all lime juice, make sure all the fish is pretty covered..
- Place thinly sliced onions on top.
- Squeeze one more lime onto the red onions.
- Let dish marinate for at least 3hrs. Best to let it marinate for 5hrs..
- You may add a side to complete the dish. Such as sweet potato, corn on the cob.
Today I am visiting the luxury hotel Cuesta Serena Boutique Hotel. Peruvian ceviche extends everywhere int he country regardless of geographical location. You'll find varieties of the dish with different ingredients from Lima to Machu Picchu, Lake Titicaca. This classic Peruvian ceviche recipe pairs a high-quality white saltwater fish with citrus juices, salt, hot peppers, onions Like carpaccio, ceviche is a raw fish recipe that modern cooks just love to play with. Peruvian ceviche is one of my all time favorites and the national dish of Peru.