Ceviche de camaron. Shrimp ceviche or ceviche de camaron is one of the most popular Ecuadorian ceviches. Ceviches, also known as cebiches (both spellings are acceptable), are very popular all around Ecuador, but especially at the beach. One of the great things about this type of Ecuadorian ceviche is that the shrimp are already cooked.
It's an easy, refreshing crowd pleaser, and you don't have to track down the just-off-the-boat fresh fish necessary for. This shrimp ceviche "cocktail" was orginated by Rick Bayless. I was a bit nervous about it at first but it is GREAT. You can cook Ceviche de camaron using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ceviche de camaron
- You need 1 lb of shrimp.
- It’s 1 medium of white or red onion.
- Prepare 3 large of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 cup of lime juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of Louisiana style hotsauce.
- Prepare 1 bunch of cilantro.
- Prepare 1 large of jalapeno (optional).
I definately recommend using the jicama rather than the cucumber but both are good. This is best made the day it is served. Ceviche de Camaron is a light and zesty South American appetizer featuring raw shrimp cooked in lime juice and tossed with other fresh ingredients like tomatoes, onions, jalapeños, and cilantro. Think shrimp meets pico de gallo with a lot of lime.
Ceviche de camaron instructions
- mix lime juice, garlic, and hotsauce in large mixing bowl.
- cut shrimp, tomatoes, and onion into 1/4inch size pieces and add to bowl.
- mix to cover.
- finely chop the cilantro and add to shrimp, tomatoes, and onion.
- mix well.
- salt and pepper to taste.
- add 1finely chopped jalapeno, deseeded (optional).
- refrigerate for 2 hours and enjoy!.
Scoop in the shrimp, cover and let the water return to the boil. Las mejores recetas de cocina – kiwilimon. Si quieres algo fresco para un día caluroso, este ceviche de camarones a la mexicana es súper fácil y rico, acompáñalo con tostaditas o galletas saladas y cómelo como botana o entrada fría. Un delicioso ceviche de camarón fresco marinado en limón, chile piquín y refresco de naranja. Pélalos, retira los intestinos y lávalos con agua fría.