[Farmhouse Recipe] Meat-Wrapped Broccoli Stalk.
You can cook [Farmhouse Recipe] Meat-Wrapped Broccoli Stalk using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of [Farmhouse Recipe] Meat-Wrapped Broccoli Stalk
- It’s 1 of Broccoli stalk.
- You need 100 grams of Thinly sliced beef or pork.
- You need 2 tbsp of Yakiniku (Japanese BBQ) sauce.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
[Farmhouse Recipe] Meat-Wrapped Broccoli Stalk instructions
- There is a fibrous skin on broccoli stalks, so peel it off. It's about 5mm thick, so peel liberally..
- After peeling, the stalk should look like a thick stalk of asparagus..
- Quarter the stalk lengthwise. Cook in boiling water with a pinch of salt for 2 minutes. Drain and set aside to cool..
- Season the sliced meat with salt and pepper. Wrap the broccoli stalks with the meat..
- Spread oil thinly in a frying pan. Cook the meat until browned. The cooking time will depend on the type and thickness of the meat. Usually it takes less than 5 minutes..
- Once the meat has cooked, wipe the excess oil with a paper towel. Pour in the yakiniku sauce and mix until the meat is golden brown. It's done..
- Don't these look like asparagus?.