Ghanian fried meat recipe. Ripe Plantains, Onion powder (You can blend your fresh onions as replacement), Ginger and Garlic Paste. The perfect recipe to bring Ghana's popular street food to your dinner table! Crunchy on the outside, and soft on the inside Fry the plantains till they turn golden brown and caramelized around the edges.
The recipe is a medley of beans and rice and was originally a Northern dish, but Northern Ghanaian food is dominated by the use of grains, herbs and meat as these are the main food products of the area. The meal is served with hot pepper sauce, fried crabs, octopus or fish and is a delicacy of the. How to Make Nigerian Meat Pie You can have Ghanian fried meat recipe using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ghanian fried meat recipe
- You need of Meat (I used ram meat).
- It’s of Powdered plain Cayenne (dakakken barkonu) no salt no maggi.
- It’s of Spices.
- You need of Seasonings.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Onions.
- You need of Garlic paste.
- You need of Veg oil for fryn.
Would you like any chicken in the recipe? Fried rice – Chinese-style fried rice adapted to Ghanaian tastes. Authentic Ghanian food is all about flavour! So, this classic Ghanaian jollof rice is not for the faint hearted.
Ghanian fried meat recipe step by step
- Wash n cook ur meat wv seasonings,spices,onions,mashed garlic,and salt till soft.
- Remove d meat from its stock n allow to cool.
- When its cool add large quantity of powdered Cayenne (barkonu) to ur meat n mix thoroughly it should luk reddish n full of the cayenne,then fry in a hot oil in a medium heat till golden brown. Its tasty,hardly spoils n super sweet…give it a try.
Mind you, you are the chef that will make this rice dish come together and you can control the amount of spice The origin of Ghanian jollof rice is from the region between Senegal and Gambia. Chance to obtain when frying a Teyvat Fried Egg with Bennett. If I can find the recipe somehow, I'll post the location. I'll likely have to get one of my Chinese friends to check one of their databases, 'coz I'm sure some of them already have it, given that. Very Popular in Ghana, West Africa.