Beef mince samosa filling # charity recipe#. You can also make samosas with these fillings: chicken mince, potatoes with cheese, peas OR lentils RELATED VIDEOS: Samosa Pastry. Beef and potatoes are the main ingredients folded inside these wonderful deep fried samosas. Loved the filling, but thought the phyllo dough was unauthentic.
To make meat samosas, start by heating oil in a large frying pan over medium heat and fry the onions. Add a combination of minced lamb, beef, and chicken to the pan. Samosas are a fried or baked pastry usually made in a triangular shape. You can cook Beef mince samosa filling # charity recipe# using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef mince samosa filling # charity recipe#
- Prepare 250 g of beef mince meat.
- You need 1 of Large onion finely cubed.
- It’s of Fresh lemon juice.
- You need of Chilli flakes (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of tumeric.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper powder.
Delicious fillings of spiced vegetables, beef, chicken, lentils or any other spice are a crucial part of this special delicacy. This dish has become very popular worldwide, though cooking it remains a challenge for most people. Spicy, juicy minced beef filling that goes really well with the light crispy outer samosa pocket. I can guarantee that this is your next addiction.
Beef mince samosa filling # charity recipe# step by step
- Add your meat in a pot place on heat. Then add in your spices..
- Mix well the spices ensuring the mince is not lumpy..
- Cook on low medium heat till it dries up. Then add in your onions and flakes mix well and switch off your heat. You can also add fresh coriander leaves if desired..
- Let it cool completely before using it to fill samosa pockets..
Allow them to drain then serve. Out of all the people I know, I honestly know none who does not love samosas. Spicy, juicy minced beef filling that goes really. Samosa with mince filling, easy to make with ready made samosa pati. My favorite snack with evening tea, I usually make and freeze them so easy to have something in hand for guests.