Peppered Beef Jerky. I show you how easy it is to make homemade Peppered Beef Jerky in your oven. Click "Show More" below for the recipe!!! At BeefJerky.com we always deliver the freshest and highest quality beef jerky.
Traditional Beef Jerky Experience Variety Pack. Cracked Black Pepper Traditional Beef Jerky. Sweet and Hot Smoked Beef Jerky. You can cook Peppered Beef Jerky using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peppered Beef Jerky
- It’s As needed of salted beef see my recipe.
- It’s Pinch of pink Himalayan salt.
- Prepare To taste of ground black pepper coarsely.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
The Old Trapper legend began with our original Old Fashioned Beef Jerky. We season lean cuts of If so, Old Trapper Peppered Jerky is your flavor. It's seasoned with our own quality mix of spices and. I love my beef jerky nice and peppery and savory.
Peppered Beef Jerky step by step
- Preheat oven to 150°Fahrenheit. Cut an inch and a half wide chunk. Then run the knife a three quarter inch border around the chunk cutting butterfly fashion. Till you get a long continuous strip. Add onion powder, salt, and pepper..
- Lay on a baking sheet lined with waxed paper. Leave in oven 6 hours..
So my marinade consists simply of soy sauce And if you like a spicier beef jerky, I recommend sprinkling some crushed red pepper flakes on top of. Including many flavors of beef jerky, turkey jerky, pork jerky, chicken jerky, and a variety of flavors of wild game jerky. Official Peppered Beef Jerky of @SimpleJerky l Check me Official Peppered Beef Jerky of @SimpleJerky l Check me out at http. Pepper Jalapeno Beef Jerky is legendary! This post includes steps on how to make beef jerky and the best beef jerky recipe ever.