Beef Samosa#mums recipe. Beef and potatoes are the main ingredients folded inside these wonderful deep fried samosas. Chicken livers may be substituted for beef, if you choose. My friend from Bangladesh gave me this savory.
The best samosa dough made easy with spiced ground beef and. Punjabi Crunchy Beef Samosa – Making Punjabi Samosa always brings joy to my house and there are many reasons for that besides the delicious taste of course. These samosas are filled with perfectly. You can have Beef Samosa#mums recipe using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Samosa#mums recipe
- You need 500 g of flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of shortening.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Water.
- It’s 1 kg of beef minced.
- You need 5-10 bunch of spring onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 of green chillie.
- It’s 3 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 3/4 of oil for frying.
A samosa (/səˈmoʊsə/) is a fried or baked pastry with a savory filling, such as spiced potatoes, onions, peas, cheese, beef and other meats, or lentils. Make a spicy beef packet, great for potluck or finger food snack. Brought them to a get together and everyone enjoyed them told me I could make them again. Samosas are a commonly eaten savory snack in India, Bangladesh, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.
Beef Samosa#mums recipe instructions
- Put ground beef in a pan n cook as u stir to break the lumps until all the water dries and the meat is fully separated to a sandy.
- Add 2 tbsp oil and the onions cook till tender..
- Add spices and tomato paste n continually stir the mixture should be dry for easy filling.
- Prepare the dough by mixing the shortening,salt n water. N let it rest for 15-30 mins..
- Cut into balls n roll.
- Brush with oil and pile 2 -3 on top of each other.
- Roll again to a bigger size and place on a heated pan.
- Dry each side as you peel.
- Cut into into quarters.
- Form a cone n seal with glue.
- Put 1-2 tbs filling n seal with glue..
- Deep fry in hot oil.
- Put in a bowl with a paper towel to drain excess oil.
- Serve hot n enjoy.
The filling usually consists of spiced potatoes, onion, peas, coriander, lentils, and cauliflower. Beef samosa is the standard samosa recipe made with ground beef and other spices. All ingredients and steps are given in detail. You can make beef samosa recipe. This time around since I'm making samosas (similar to latin-style empanadas), I use some pretty We also need a great quality dhabiha halal ground beef.