“Beefy” Beefless Swiss Chard Recipe. See great recipes for "Beefy" Beefless Swiss Chard Recipe too! Did you mean: beef less ? This hearty seitan has a dense bite and a fibrous texture which makes it perfect for stewing, grilling, stir-frying, roasting, or simply slicing up for.
The tastiest vegan recipes on the internet! Vegan Recipe Source. tasty vegan recipes! Vegan chow mein with kabocha squash recipe?! You can cook “Beefy” Beefless Swiss Chard Recipe using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of “Beefy” Beefless Swiss Chard Recipe
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 bunch of Swiss chard.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 of shallots or 1/4th cup onions.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of beef stock or bouillon powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Vegan : Avocado Recipes : Healthy Recipes. However, you can really use any type of well-cooked legumes in this recipe. This recipe is a hit with my husband and everyone else I've given the recipe to. It's very easy and satisfies that Italian craving.
“Beefy” Beefless Swiss Chard Recipe step by step
- Cut 1/2 inch pieces of chard, separating stems from the leaves.
- Toss olive oil, onions and stem pieces and cook for 5 minutes over medium heat..
- Add butter and garlic and sauté for 2-3 minutes..
- Throw in leaves until and cook covered for a few minutes until leaves have wilted down..
- Add beef powder and mix well. Taste and add more beef powder or salt if desired..
Pingback: Cheesy, Beefy Stuffed Shells Recipe Video – GetCooking! Pingback: Cheesy, Beefy Stuffed Shells Recipe You can never have too many classic, standby recipes! You can never have too many classic, standby recipes! This mashed potato topped pie is full of savory Ground Beef, peas and onions in a beefy gravy.