My Family's Go-To Meatball Recipe.
You can have My Family's Go-To Meatball Recipe using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Family's Go-To Meatball Recipe
- It’s 450 grams of Minced meat (I used beef mince, but use your favourite meat).
- You need 150 grams of Onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Italian parsley (or normal parsley or dried).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Parmesan cheese (or grated cheese).
- You need 25 grams of Panko.
- You need 1 of Eggs (large).
- It’s 3 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of ~ Red chilli pepper flakes (optional).
- It’s 3/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Nutmeg.
My Family's Go-To Meatball Recipe step by step
- Grate the onion and garlic. Cut the parsley finely. Preheat the oven to 200°C..
- Put all listed ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Form into your desired meatball size and place them on the baking tray sheeted with parchment paper. Bake in preheated oven for 10 – 15 minutes..