Ground Beef Croquettes with White Sauce.
You can cook Ground Beef Croquettes with White Sauce using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Croquettes with White Sauce
- It’s of Croquettes.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 cup of gyro spices to taste see my recipe.
- Prepare 1-2/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of peanut oil to shallow fry in.
- It’s of White Sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of dill weed.
- You need 1 of large cucumber.
- Prepare 1-1/4 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of dried peppermint.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- You need 1/3 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
Ground Beef Croquettes with White Sauce instructions
- Heat the oil. Mix the beef and spices.
- Form into Croquettes. Add to the oil and fry turning quarter turn every 3 minutes..
- When done move to paper towels to absorb excessive amounts of oils..
- Peel and grate the cucumber..
- Add the ingredients and mix then add the peppermint. Mix well..
- Serve with each other. I hope you enjoy!!.