My Family's Meatball Recipe. In this video I share my family's recipe for Greek Meatballs. Serve one of our meatball appetizer recipes at your next party! My Food and Family will help you make tasty meatball appetizer recipes for any gathering.
Here's how to make meatballs that will have the whole family reaching out for seconds. The fresher the mince, the better these meatballs are going to taste. This recipe also contains a tasty dollop of pesto, to add a richness and an exciting new flavour to the tomato sauce, ready for your meatballs. You can have My Family's Meatball Recipe using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Family's Meatball Recipe
- Prepare 500 grams of Ground meat (I used ground beef, but use whatever works).
- It’s 50 grams of Onion.
- It’s 40 grams of Panko (homemade).
- Prepare 1 of Egg (large).
- Prepare 1/2 of teaspon Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of Black pepper.
- You need 1 dash of Nutmeg.
A family meatball recipe for classic Italian-American-style meatballs, with beef, pork, fresh parsley, and garlic. Meatballs are so personal that even among family there can be great disappointment. My bias unfailingly (some might say stubbornly) swerved toward my mother's meatballs. Use up mince to make delicious meatballs.
My Family's Meatball Recipe step by step
- Preheat the oven to 190℃. Finely chop the onion. Beat the egg..
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Shape the mixture into balls to whatever size you prefer. Line the meatballs on a baking pan. Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes and it's done..
- [Variation] "Cacciatora Style Stewed Meatballs" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156409-cacciatora-style-stewed-meatballs.
- [Variation] "Like Chinese Sweet and Sour Pork Meatballs with Sweet and Sour Ankake Sauce"" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153501-sweet-and-sour-pork-style-meatballs-with-thick-sweet-vinegar-sauce.
- [Variation] "Meatball Sandwich".
- [Variation] "Baked in the Oven My Family's Go-To Meatball No. 2 ".
We have recipes for pork, turkey, lamb and more. They're great in curries, sandwiches, or dolloped on Serve up this crowd-pleasing meal of meatballs in a creamy mushroom and thyme sauce. Enjoy with green veg and mash for a delicious family dinner. Easy family recipes for dinner, dessert, and more! Sometimes I make my own meatballs from scratch, as directed in the meatball stroganoff recipe card below.